Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ultra efficient

Quote Originally Posted by rcflyn View Post
    That didn't answer my Question though.... I understand all of what you said.. I am just curious as to what you EXPECT your MPG Increase to be with this design???????
    im getting 45MPG when i should be getting 25MPG. if i put a PWM on my fuel pump and turn down the pressure i can get more

Quote Originally Posted by ultra_efficient View Post
    im getting 45MPG when i should be getting 25MPG. if i put a PWM on my fuel pump and turn down the pressure i can get more
    Richard, first let me say welcome back and glad to see you kept up on building your madness. I would like to know more about installing a PWM on a electric fuel pump to decrease pressure. I've slept since, but from what I recall when I first started my "gearhead" days we always wanted to increase the pressure.

Also, I want to say your inovation has reach another mile stone from what I saw in you video and glad to see you are incorporating your cell in front of the radiator.

Are you using the AFC on the Saturn? How much HHO are you inducing?

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    Richard, first let me say welcome back and glad to see you kept up on building your madness. I would like to know more about installing a PWM on a electric fuel pump to decrease pressure. I've slept since, but from what I recall when I first started my "gearhead" days we always wanted to increase the pressure.

Also, I want to say your inovation has reach another mile stone from what I saw in you video and glad to see you are incorporating your cell in front of the radiator.

Are you using the AFC on the Saturn? How much HHO are you inducing?
    thanks and yes im using a AFC on a Saturn even thou people said it couldn't be done. and im using the AFC for the opposite of what people normally use it for, most people use it for it's plus side(+) but im using it for the minus (-) side. if you notice in my videos my MAP line on the AFC is deep in the minus, none of the line is about -20, even that driving test video where my girl almost crash, the AFC was at a flat line on -30 and still had a good torque.
    today i did a 150 miles test drive with settings -40 from 0RPM to 1000RPM and -30 from 1000RPM to 3000RPM and still had quick acceleration.

everything im doing is on the (-)minus side of tuning. lower fuel pressures, just enough gasoline to keep the injectors wet. MAP line on the minus side. air flow above normal. temperatures below normal. smaller injectors. 4 tip spark plugs. high amp output PMA(permanent magnet alternator).
    im porting 3 to 4LPM to a 2200cc engine. the specs for the engine is on the Saturn site or just Google it. i can get 5LPM out of this cell but it will get above 100f and i don't want that.

the whole HHO world is all about efficiency, no matter how little.

when i said ultra efficient i mean it even at cold start in the rain, and no more foam or vapor in the lines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuhqpgSBowg

wow i just did a search for "Karman spectrum" on this site and nothing came up am i the only one checking the Karman spectrum of the different RPMs?. im new to the whole PWM thing but im starting to believe that sometimes you dont need one in your setup if your Karman spectrum is perfect at the RPMs that you need it to kick in high. eg. at 1500 to 2000 RPM you can be getting 50amps@20khz, that would be nice.`

but people please look into your Karman spectrum at the RPMs you drive at the most, then check how that Karman spectrum affects your HHO cell.

Richard,
    would you be so kind as to show us how you have your holes drilled on your plates. Also, what's your mixture? The NaOH you use is what I tell my clients to use in the event they cannot find or ran out of supply. It is easy to get from any hardware store.

I was never good at math, but 4lpm @ 30 amps, man that's 2lpm at 15 amps and 1 lpm at 7.5 amps. The solution was still clear.

ultra efficient dry cell

yea as you can see its pumping out alot, this is the first time i took it up to 30amps and it still didn't get hot. the cell plates got up to about 84f after 2 hours driving.

the cell plates have no holes, none of my cell plates have any edge or holes touching the electrolyte mixture so i don't have a high current lost and heat. the configuration is -nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+. i did all i could to get the best efficiency, make the plates wider than tall 4"x6", make my connections at the bottom of the cell on both sides for a better power distribution, make my connections facing each other on both sides, connect my wire terminals directly to the plates(not to bolts then have power lost because the bolts don't carry the full amount of power). i design this cell to function like a regular dry cell but without the high current leak from plate edges or holes.

i already post how i made it. look on this thread in earlier post, but a word of advice, don't build this cell if you have a short temper LOL

Richard, If I may be bold without causing flame wars. What caused all the trouble last time you were here before you were banned was wild claims without proof. You state that you only want to help so I am asking for your help. You state 4 LPM at 30 amps. At the voltage you show that production is WAY over unity. That is what we all would love to see. So far all I can see is wild claims with no proof. If you can build a cell that makes 4 LPM at 30 amps and 13+- Volts I would love to see just how you did it.

Before I will be convinced I would need to see an uncut video bench testing at 13+- Volts and 30 amps. I would also need to see several good tests showing 1 liter in 15 seconds at those power levels. That information and proof would make you the MAN. I could arrange your own show on the SmartScareCrow show where you could show it off.

Richard, You could get the Nobel Peace Prize with proof of those numbers. It would pave the way for an oil free economy and cars powered off just water. You could become rich beyond your wildest dreams if you can pull that off.

Richard I watched that video twice. That production looks to me like somewhere around 2 LPM+-. If you are going to be taken seriously then I suggest you set up some tests with good equipment that proves your statements.

Thanks in advance for showing all of us how.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

i will get a clamp around amp meter soon and make a test video but im not looking for anything from anybody, just here to share. i don't care about shows and what not