Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for constructive critisism

Quote Originally Posted by Bazarommcmullen View Post
    I ordered my 316 plates yesterday from a local vendor. Getting them laser cut out of 16ga. Will have them in 10 days. That is if I am in town to pick them up. I will be traveling the next few weeks for work. Hopefully this weekend I will start bulkheads and gaskets. I am using biofarmers uni polar design. Hope he doesn't mind.
    Nah, he doesn't mind...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the heads up on the voltage sensing switch. Note well taken. Remember my 6.5 does not have a MAF nor does it have an O2 Sensor. But I will have the reactor on a relay from the OPS which also runs my lift pump. This ensures I have oil pressure (motor running). Next I think will be a boost pressure switch as this is the most simplest for me. Motor makes no boost at idle. So off idle like around 3 PSI + I'll probably bring in the HHO. Currently I am running max boost around 15PSI. I may tune this back to around 12 or so.

Gasket material

Your design is very interesting. I am using a square design. Any way I used pond liner material to start with, but have found standard clear vinyl material available at the large fabric stores. It is available in thicknesses of .020, .030, .040 and .060. I am building a cell now with the .030 thickness material. I am going to build another one with the .020 thickness material. If I understand the way the system works, the closer together the plates are, the better the operation. I will see!!!

I am using rip stop nylon as a membrain so I can get a seperator cell to use hydrogen only to the engine.
    I have attached two drawings of my cell design.