Thread: "The Cell"?

Question "The Cell"?

ok, new to the site here, i already made my own simple little wet cell with a PWM, MAP sensor enhancer, and Volt and Amp meters. not getting the greatest production so im guna upgrade. yesterday i was looking on google, youtube, and ebay for ideas on dry cell construction when i came across something called "The Cell" made by Bob Potchen. now i have a few questions about this cell.

has anyone used it on a regular car or truck and not just on a semi?

with "The Cell", you also need to get a pump, does anyone know what else you need to run with it?

and finally, it says it can produce 14-16 LPM with a video to back it up, is that enough to power a car on its own...(Jeep Cherokee, inline 6, 4.0L)

thanks for any input

i forgot to post a link

this is The Cell's website with a video of their older style cell, the kind i can get for $11 a piece right now. so if any one knows if its worth getting or the specifics on it that would be great.

http://www.thecell.com/outputdemonstration.html

You get what you pay for. Just be thankful you did not pay $5000 for it or what ever they were selling the junk for. I know some people must be really PO who did. You are paying for something that can only be sold on eBay where you can not test it or return it. It is scrap just like the eBay ad says.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

well i didnt get it yet but i was thinking about getting it

just make your own. there are tons of people here that will help you and "The Cell" is a joke and you will get it as soon as u build your own cell.

so what is exactly bad bout the cell?

to list them would take time. Determine how much you need to induce, then gather the plans from here to make your own. No need to over produce, use .5lpm per 1 liter of engine displacement.

what would happen if i went over the .5LPM to litre of engine size ratio?

like my jeep has a 4.0L, and your saying that i need 2LPM, what would happen if i went over that and did like 3 or 4LPM?