I am fairly new wto this HHO thing but I have been doing a lot of studying on it. What i see everyone is having the most trouble with is current draw and heating issues. The heating is a definate result of high stray current in your electolyte bath. PWM's are good to control the current draw issue. Your cell design is the most critical though. Your cell needs to be of a such that it has several series cells with the electrolyte seperated from each othe and a design that will force the current flow through the plates and not stray through the elctrolyte bath. That is accomplished by either building aindependant series cells with their own containers or a design such as Bob Boyce where he is keeping each cells electrolyte seperated from each other. He is using High DC voltage which in made possible through a
DC to AC converter and then rectifying back to DC at a higher DC voltage. But the most critical part of his cell is the design and the way he superimposes three differnt frequencies over that high voltage with a toroid coil at the same time. His cell produces enormous amounts of HHO also due to that fact that he spent a large amount of time tuning the PWM to the cells resonant frequency. There in lies the key "RESONANCE". It is hard to maintain this due to the fact of the ever changing characteristics of the cell. He obtains it by very detailed and precise cell build as in plate preperation. His design is proven and works very well. We are talking 100 liters a minute. Way too much for a booster but I think his design can be replicated in a smaller version. I have his files which are readily available on the internet. I tried to upload but too big a file. I will make a new post with a link to the file so people can study it in detail.