Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Bio or Larry if your still here ..

Larry, I hear you loud and clear and agree 1000%! I had several threads bookmarked so I could refer to that information. Now it's gone. From now on, I guess I'll print them and start a file --- poor trees.

As for the HHO Games, they are a more-or-less annual event here in Bradenton, FL. Having said that, I'm a little embarrassed to say I've never gone. I've always assumed it was full of mason-jar-heads. And while I think there will be plenty of them there, I do believe they are trying to raise the playing field, so to speak, while still concentrating on individual experimenters and HHO enthusiasts in general. So, seeing as though the place they are holding the event this year is only about 3 miles from my house, I do plan on popping in. If anyone would like more info, their website is www.hhogames.com

Steve
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Welcome back Larry!!! By the way awhile back you helped me with my monster 17v 120 amp power supply. I was able to control the voltage with electronics instead of a variac for a sleek finish. I promised you pics or a video and I will get those posted soon.

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    Larry, I hear you loud and clear and agree 1000%! I had several threads bookmarked so I could refer to that information. Now it's gone. From now on, I guess I'll print them and start a file --- poor trees.

As for the HHO Games, they are a more-or-less annual event here in Bradenton, FL. Having said that, I'm a little embarrassed to say I've never gone. I've always assumed it was full of mason-jar-heads. And while I think there will be plenty of them there, I do believe they are trying to raise the playing field, so to speak, while still concentrating on individual experimenters and HHO enthusiasts in general. So, seeing as though the place they are holding the event this year is only about 3 miles from my house, I do plan on popping in. If anyone would like more info, their website is www.hhogames.com

Steve
    Hey Steve,
    When I went in Nov. of '09, there weren't any mason jar systems there, nada, none, nothing. Based on what I saw there the units you showed me at the diesel get together would have fit right in. I don't think a mason jar-head would have dared to have shown up for fear of being laughed out of the place. There was one company there that was doing systems for marine diesels and looked to have their act together. There is also a local family there, the Tarantola's, that are somewhat like local nobility and apparently very big into HHO systems, although I had never heard of them before that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad you came back here Larry. I hope you continue to enlighten us on your Beastie when you are able to get back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhart View Post
    Glad you came back here Larry. I hope you continue to enlighten us on your Beastie when you are able to get back to it.
    I will but it may be a while. As many people here know I am in the automotive industry. That is how I make every dime. With the natural disaster in Japan I fully expect a very lean summer. We only sell and service Japaneese models. I fully expect to be completely out of cars to sell and parts to repair them in a couple of months. I am saving every dime right now. Down to the last nickel I can save because I have no idea how long this will last.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Hey Larry,
    You didn't sign any exclusivity agreement did you? Isn't Kia from Korea? Or how about Land Rover? Just thinkin'....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Hey Larry,
    You didn't sign any exclusivity agreement did you? Isn't Kia from Korea? Or how about Land Rover? Just thinkin'....
    Bio, I wish it were that easy. The public still does not understand the entire scope of this situation. Every automobile made today does contain some parts from Japan. It will effect everyone and will drive the prices up. It's not just cars. It will effect many many items as soon as the current stock is depleted.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

In case you didn't know nicks site is up for a another 2 days to copy all threads.

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Hey Steve,
    When I went in Nov. of '09, there weren't any mason jar systems there, nada, none, nothing. Based on what I saw there the units you showed me at the diesel get together would have fit right in. I don't think a mason jar-head would have dared to have shown up for fear of being laughed out of the place. There was one company there that was doing systems for marine diesels and looked to have their act together. There is also a local family there, the Tarantola's, that are somewhat like local nobility and apparently very big into HHO systems, although I had never heard of them before that day.
    That is the company I work for, only before I came on-board and completely redesigned their system -- LOL. Like I said, I've personally never gone, and the guys that displayed at that show are no longer around, so I'm glad to get a report on what to expect.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post

Steve
    ill try to make it over there just to take a look around. im in Winter Park so its not too far and not too much gas LOL