Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Bio or Larry if your still here ..

Hey Bio or Larry if your still here ..

What happened to nicks place? and how do I get the new password?

What happened to nicks place? and how do I get the new password?
    From Nicks Realm

Due to an apparent lack of interest and an obvious lack of participation, these forums have been wiped clean and converted for private use.

I'm done. It's that simple.
    I believe he is a man of his word so that is the answer.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Well, like the sign said, it's 'Nick's Realm' and he can do whatever he wants to with it. Something major happened in his life (I won't speculate as to what) and we started seeing changes in his attitude several weeks ago.
    Aside from that, I know I pizzed him off a couple of times pretty well, and Carter (Myoldyourgold) pizzed him off enough to get himself banned. Nick is a helluva smart guy but from a temperment standpoint he might not be the "peoples choice award winner" for the guy to moderate a forum- even though it's his own.

The other theory is that he's a spy for either the g'ment or biggoil and when Larry started getting the numbers he was getting out of the magbeast, Nick and a strike team flew to Ak. in an unmarked C-130, dissapeared Larry and all his equipment, notes & builds and is now forcing him to work in a secret g'ment lab at the north pole code named Fort Solitude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Gus, yer a sick dude.......:
    It really sucks that Nick shut the Underground down. We've been friends for years and most of what I've learned about this technology came from him directly. I'm gonna miss his Calculator, too. It was by far the most advanced one out there!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Bio and Lee I needed to LMAO at least once a day. Now I can get back to work!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Gus, yer a sick dude.......:!
    Lee, my wife was reading this over my shoulder and walked away muttering, "Oh, he just has no idea..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL Gus! I pity the poor woman.............
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Bio and Lee I needed to LMAO at least once a day. Now I can get back to work!
    Work? Screw that, Carter. I did enough of that today (if you want to call my job work).
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

Work? Screw that, Carter. I did enough of that today (if you want to call my job work).
    Just be thankful you have a Job!! I gave up that crapola up 12 years ago!!

I just disassembled two large reactors today to see why they do what they do and if there is anything I can do to improve them. Always looking for more!! I am also assembling a new one with some great mods which will take a couple of days. That is what I call work.

Are you going to change your signature or do you know something the rest of us don't, or are you just hoping. LOL

Lee, my wife was reading this over my shoulder and walked away muttering, "Oh, he just has no idea..."
    Bio, Sounds like my wife and she is still with me even after 43 years of my .....

OK thanks for the info, I hadn't been on Nicks realm in a week or so and although his attitude changed I didn't think it would come to shutting down the site.