Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Bio or Larry if your still here ..

Quote Originally Posted by keiththevp View Post
    OK thanks for the info, I hadn't been on Nicks realm in a week or so and although his attitude changed I didn't think it would come to shutting down the site.
    Keith,
    There was a lot more going on than met the eye... I think a lot of folks there were just kind of rocked back on their heels by Larry's build & ability to pay for the things that he needed for that build to accomplish what he set out to accomplish. Sort of like the feeling that would be inspired by what someone else said here a few days ago "Go big, or go home". Not that people went home, they probably were just more interested in seeing what was going to happen next in the Tale of the Magnetic Beastie.. It was a great story! Besides, Larry was blazing a new trail through some old tech with the addition of the magnets and it was good stuff, good enough to make a lot of folks take a "wait and see" approach to their own builds so as not to waste money and time on things deemed less than optimal. If you lean way back and blur your eyes a little bit, you can see that when you cross a life changing event with a paradigm shift, this kind of thing falls into the category of "possible occurrences." At least that's my take on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I was totally shocked and depressed to see the Underground shut down. I don't think Nick realized the impact the site was making. I don't post much, but I read almost everything and will miss that. Oh well, it is his sandbox...

Gus -- are you planning on coming to the HHO games in Bradenton/Sarasota the middle of this month?

Steve
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Astro, who is putting on these games? What type of people are going to be there? The reason I ask is I might be interested unless there is going to be a lot of Mason jar water4gas people which I have no interest in. I might have my new setup up and running and be able to drive down cheap. It is only 2500 plus miles one way and would be a good test. LOL What are the exact dates.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    Well, I was totally shocked and depressed to see the Underground shut down. I don't think Nick realized the impact the site was making. I don't post much, but I read almost everything and will miss that. Oh well, it is his sandbox... -Ditto x2...

Gus -- are you planning on coming to the HHO games in Bradenton/Sarasota the middle of this month?

Steve
    Steve, I'd really like to but I'm busy every weekend with projects associated with building the dome. This weekend it's finish the outhouse and next weekend it's cut & nail form boards. Besides, I don't have anything to display this year. BUT!- If you can convince Carter to drive in from the left coast, not only will I come down for a day, I'll put him up and feed him before he has to make that left turn on I-10 & head back... You lisnen' Carter?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bio, thanks for the invite. I can't think of much I would rather do, if I can get everything done in the short time remaining, not to mention financing it. LOL
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

While I am on travel I was not able to access the site, maybe I ****ed of and not know it. Hence, I didn't post on the site that much due lack of connectavity to the site. sorry to hear it's gone. One good thing, at least most of the veteran are posting again. NOTE to moderator, keep the site clean.

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Are you going to change your signature or do you know something the rest of us don't, or are you just hoping. LOL
    OK, Carter............I changed it. Guess it was just wishful thinking.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Guys, The last time I posted here I was so ****ed at the BS that kept going on I swore I would never log on again. I wondered what happened to the underground and decided to check here.

You guys are like family to me. There is a handful that is really trying to make a difference. I guess that is why I am so ****ed at Nick. Many people poured their heart and soul into great research and honest to goodness open source sharing at the underground.

It really ****es me off that with a couple of keystrokes from someone that all that research is just wasted. It is one thing for someone to get rid of their own posts and threads. It is their stuff but when someone plays God with others great work it is really an issue that needs professional help.

Nick, I hope you read this and I really hope you are proud of yourself because no one else is. I know it was your site but it was YOU that invited others to share there. It was YOU that destroyed all that hard work. I am not posting just about what I did but more about what everyone else did.

You had great friends that were standing behind you in your time of need. They were doing their best to keep that site propped up while you healed from your loss. Then you just ****ed in all their cheerios. Hope you are happy.

Guys if you will have me I am back.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

By the way Nick, I just checked your profile here. I know you are reading. You logged in TODAY. HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELF!! Just think about your most loyal members like UNO.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Larry good to hear from you again. Everyone can gain a lot with your vast experience.

I for one have a some what different outlook on life than most and would welcome Nick to post here at anytime. I might disagree with someone right or wrong but will never let that upset me more than just a very few minutes. Life is just to short. I hold no malice towards Nick. He did what he did maybe for good reasons at least to him. He helped everyone with some very sound scientific information to back up what his thoughts were and what the main line scientific studies showed. He also allowed other theories which were not backed up with main line studies but made sure they were noted as such. He ran a tight ship and still allowed a lot of fun. I have told him this many times and will miss not only all the information but also the great association. Maybe we can pick up here and go forward.

Anyone got a good joke to share. I need a good laugh to break up the laborious task of applying Weldon 16 on 75 plates today.