Thread: saveyourgasmoney.com SCAM?!

Question saveyourgasmoney.com SCAM?!

Today I had an opportunity to hear an ad at Alex Jones' Talk Show for http://saveyourgasmoney.com

I looked at their website and it sounds OK, but one statement p1sses me off (not only here but everywhere I see it):
    http://saveyourgasmoney.com/Product.html

Our "Patent Pending" Hydrogen Generators are the most advanced Hydrogen Systems on the market today! These are complete systems, not just HHO generators. Our Hydrogen on Demand Systems come complete with everything that you see in the photos (BELOW), which is all you need to do a full installation!

Our Hydrogen on Demand System can increase your mileage up to 60%, reduce your emissions and increase your horsepower and Fuel economy dramatically. Your engine starts to run smoother, stronger, and more efficiently within minutes of turning on our system.

We use the best quality parts and standards to build our Hydrogen generators.
    The stainless steel that is used to produce the hydrogen unit is the most important aspect of a hydrogen generator. Our Generator Plates are made from the Highest-Grade 316L Stainless Steel Available!

We make sure that our Hydrogen System produces the most HHO gas by spending hours prepping each individual cell plate to achieve a maximum surface production area.

Our Cell Plate Systems are assembled in a dust free environment wearing rubber gloves, and every plate is then carefully cleaned with alcohol to insure the best performance out of every unit.

Because of our attention to detail, we can offer a LIFE TIME WARRANTY on our Hydrogen Cell. If we weren't offering you the Best Hydrogen cell in the industry, We couldn't offer you the Best warranty!

P.S. Where is PWM, MAP, EFIE & O2 sensors?
    My p1ss-off highlights are in bold.

Your comments, gentlemen!
    VOLVO VNL 670 '04, 12L D12D engine, ODO beyond 1.1M miles. Stock 6.0 MPG. Managing up to 7.3 MPG w/o HHO Cell, w/ straight flow muffler, EGRs OFF, AirTabs, ...
    SMART HHO Dry Cell in progress: 10"x12" #20 316L 66 plates unipolar 6 stack, 200 AMP PWM, Fully monitored & controlled by .NETMF Platform. 7.33LPM @ 102A

My Youtube vIdiotics.
    FUEL ECONOMY CONVERSION TABLE & FUEL EFFICIENCY FACTORS Cheat Sheet for Truck Drivers
    CHEMICAL RESISTANCE GUIDE FOR PLASTIC AND METAL VALVES AND FITTINGS

Website like these is the reason I took mine down, actually I started to see the material from my site on others. at least what my clilents sent me after they saw the same from another site.

Why the hell is it in a black box? Must be a friggin' open bath design!
    Yeah, that's a really advanced system, alright.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Why the hell is it in a black box? Must be a friggin' open bath design!
    Yeah, that's a really advanced system, alright.
    And ZERO current leak advanced technology for sure! I love these websites. LOL
    VOLVO VNL 670 '04, 12L D12D engine, ODO beyond 1.1M miles. Stock 6.0 MPG. Managing up to 7.3 MPG w/o HHO Cell, w/ straight flow muffler, EGRs OFF, AirTabs, ...
    SMART HHO Dry Cell in progress: 10"x12" #20 316L 66 plates unipolar 6 stack, 200 AMP PWM, Fully monitored & controlled by .NETMF Platform. 7.33LPM @ 102A

My Youtube vIdiotics.
    FUEL ECONOMY CONVERSION TABLE & FUEL EFFICIENCY FACTORS Cheat Sheet for Truck Drivers
    CHEMICAL RESISTANCE GUIDE FOR PLASTIC AND METAL VALVES AND FITTINGS