Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microcontroller driven Cell - module schematics

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Excellent video Victor. You should check out Square One's Hydro Max controller.

http://www.hydro-maxx.com/

I have asked around for some programing help. I will let you know if they have some spare time. Be safe!! there are to many crazy's out there as you well know.
    Hello CARTER,
    its always please to me to hear from you. I will surely check out the controller page you are referring me to. As to my developments on electronics side, I think everything will be ready assembled in one month or so. I so want to try to run my reassembled generator with bumped amps to 200 AMPs.

As to the four wheellers, they are always like a bug against the monster on the road. Sometimes I wish I could shoot a few bunnies out there for a stew.
    VOLVO VNL 670 '04, 12L D12D engine, ODO beyond 1.1M miles. Stock 6.0 MPG. Managing up to 7.3 MPG w/o HHO Cell, w/ straight flow muffler, EGRs OFF, AirTabs, ...
    SMART HHO Dry Cell in progress: 10"x12" #20 316L 66 plates unipolar 6 stack, 200 AMP PWM, Fully monitored & controlled by .NETMF Platform. 7.33LPM @ 102A

My Youtube vIdiotics.
    FUEL ECONOMY CONVERSION TABLE & FUEL EFFICIENCY FACTORS Cheat Sheet for Truck Drivers
    CHEMICAL RESISTANCE GUIDE FOR PLASTIC AND METAL VALVES AND FITTINGS

Carter, I know you have a lots of time and if you want, rewind my last video and read all the annotations I just put into my video there. You will like it!
    VOLVO VNL 670 '04, 12L D12D engine, ODO beyond 1.1M miles. Stock 6.0 MPG. Managing up to 7.3 MPG w/o HHO Cell, w/ straight flow muffler, EGRs OFF, AirTabs, ...
    SMART HHO Dry Cell in progress: 10"x12" #20 316L 66 plates unipolar 6 stack, 200 AMP PWM, Fully monitored & controlled by .NETMF Platform. 7.33LPM @ 102A

My Youtube vIdiotics.
    FUEL ECONOMY CONVERSION TABLE & FUEL EFFICIENCY FACTORS Cheat Sheet for Truck Drivers

You are right Victor I like it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by mxh521000 View Post
    thanks a lot
    Moderators, remove this BS Spammer's post and block his username along with banning his IP subnet!

My Youtube vIdiotics.