Thread: Smack's Booster

Smack's Booster

I see alot of reference to the Smack's Booster on this forum. When I go to th e Smack's Booster web site to check it out, the link fails. Has this web site been taken down for some reason? Anybody have the smack's info on file that can email to me?
    VIN 1GTHK33F0RJ737771
    1994 K3500 crew cab 4x4 non- dually
    Walt's Air Filter Upgrade
    4" Turbo Back Exaust
    No Muffler no Cat
    Homemade Boost Controller
    Boost Gauge, EGT Gauge, Trans Temp
    B&M Transmission Aluminum Pan
    Remote PMD with #9
    Marine Injectors
    Aftermarket cylinder heads
    Walt's cooling upgrade w/Duramax fan and clutch.
    199,000 miles
    BF Goodrich A/T's. 265/75-R16

Reading, Pennsylvania

He might not have paid the renewal. Click the cached if you are desperate. I can't imagine that though. LOL
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I just tried it and it worked, here is the link:

http://smacksboosters.110mb.com/

I am least interested. I saw some of his videos and read some of his "smackdown rhetoric" and realized I wanted no part of that. He needs to grow up and get the chip off his shoulder.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    I am least interested. I saw some of his videos and read some of his "smackdown rhetoric" and realized I wanted no part of that. He needs to grow up and get the chip off his shoulder.
    Myold,
    AMEN to that, a local commisioner knows Smack well, last I spoke with him he mentioned Smack is into something different lately and had not focused on HHO, that could be the reason you have not reach him or have not heard of him on his effort on this process.

Ben,.
    "Local commissioner"? Smacktard lives in Mass.. Aren't you in Cali.?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Sorry, ever since the Navy decided to migrate me to Maryland, I've been here since 2001. A local county commissioner keeps in contact with Smack on regular basis, most of you probably remembered an event held at the Jarboe Mill, I think it was around 07 or 08. Anyway, the owner is commisioner Jarboe and who held the event, I know Larry as private citizen not a commisssioner.

He was the one who drove the Volkwagen Jetta with the plumbing being routed on the external of the car to Florida I believe.

Here's a link to one scene of the event. Several more on Youtube.

Nice link, Ben..................
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Nice link, Ben..................
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpRqoMGc-Do

Of course, it might help if I add the link.