Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Apexi AFC's vs standard EFIE's

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon_R View Post
    Exactly! I believe I may have a way around this but I have not tested it as yet. In the meanwhile ignore the engine check and tinker away. Just don't blow the motor.
    i dont know why people always scared to blow up a engine or two, geez. i wonder how much of you ever ignite a 5 gallon container filled with 10 psi of HHO.

push the limits sometimes people, tune lean, tune rich, then tune just right. test the waters geez. so what if you blow up a few cars or engines?, its call learning

WRONG. afc hack is as old as i can remember, this system is not reliable.
    if you want real results find the right management system to properly DYNO tune your car. There are many great systems out there that can do just this.

example : tune pro, crome pro, hondata, aem ems,

These are just a few im listing.

check out moates.net for more information.

Apexi afc is a great alternative if you want cheap results.

Quote Originally Posted by ultra_efficient View Post
    read up on the manuals and get to know the AFC. the pro's use it to tune just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastbethelboy View Post
    WRONG. afc hack is as old as i can remember, this system is not reliable.
    if you want real results find the right management system to properly DYNO tune your car. There are many great systems out there that can do just this.

example : tune pro, crome pro, hondata, aem ems,

These are just a few im listing.

check out moates.net for more information.

Apexi afc is a great alternative if you want cheap results.
    for the price to result ratio a AFC is perfect. a proper stand alone management will cost about us$600 to us$1400 or higher but you can get a AFC for $50 to $200 and get the same or very close results to that of a stand alone management.

i use stand alone management in rally and i know the difference, plus a stand alone management is hard to change on the fly like a AFC.

if the stand alone management was as cost effective as the AFC and could change on the fly i wouldn't be using a AFC in the first place.

more and more people are learning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rBW3mr05tY

I commented on the video, but I just wanted to say good job again Richard on pointing people in the right direction. You caught a ton of flack for your ideas. I can't believe it's taken this long for people to finally catch on!

bump for all the new people

I like the way you think Richard.