Thread: map,efie, etc, useless?

map,efie, etc, useless?

HYDROLABS has out a product, the FS2-HHO Flash Module, they claim renders the maps,efie,s etc useless from what I have read. Any one here have any exp on these units?
    I am to the point where I,m ready to invest several hundred dollars into HHO for my thirsty truck, $40.00 per day!!
    From what I have concluded the best results come from DRY CELLS, running on 120v at +/- 10amps depending on number of plates
    This may sound some what nieve, will a one to one ratio be to much HHO for my 5.7 liter engine? I,m thinkin the more the marrier!
    Would it be better in the long run to scrap the Vortec(Chevy,s version) and go carbureted?
    I have hundreds of ?????

Also, would running a batter isolator with dual batteries help dissipate the load on the alternator?

I have a 1997 Chevy K1500 with the 5.7 vortec engine. I ran the Volo FS2 for about one year and it did not make a difference in my mileage. I will be setting up an efie with a pwm later this week. My average city and highway is 13.5 mpg I was up to 17 avg mpg but now we are using e-10 year round for emissions.