Thread: $1 Million

Hitchhiker Guest

$1 Million

Any takers to this challenge?

snapper1d Guest
    I believe that $5000 entry fee is what is going to keep everyone from getting into it.Thats a rather high priced entry fee to me.

justaguy Guest
    Yeah, look at his terms. $5000.00 to enter and your vehicle must pass his test for 6 months or a year i forgot which. Will tear your motor down to check it out,lol. Mine might fail the test without hho,lol
    He takes suckers 5k then later says their vehicle failed his test.

Omega Guest
    Not me. I'm having too much fun experimenting to let go of my car!!

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    Would you trust them?

snapper1d Guest
    Justaguy,You are dead on the money!!!If my engine was tuned up to their specs before the test and then afterwards they could point to any little thing to keep from giving you the money.They are not tearing your engine down before the start to see just what little defects there was before the start.Then afterwards they find something that was there before you started the test and they can say it happened during the test.That is a rigged contest from the start and they get your $5000.I think the word for it is SCAM!!! I have rebuilt many engines over all the years and also done lots of work at an automotive machine shop.There is always some little thing there that they could disqualify you on.