Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Last to Know...sniff, sniff

The Last to Know...sniff, sniff

Just wanted to say Thanks to my buddies that left for the other & underside of the world and DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME! NOOOOOOOOO! JUST LEAVE OL' GUS OUT OF THE LOOP HUH!?!? OK FINE THEN! I'M JUST GONNA START MY OWN SITE! AN' WE'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT GIRLS & CHEESEBURGERS & HHO & BEER & GUNS AN' STUFF AN' YOU GUYS are gonna hafta 'pologize for not sayin' anything to me before I let yall in, PLUS you're gonna hafta tell me all your HHO secrets too! HAH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what are you on about?

You must not have gotten my email. Check your junk/spam box.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Don't see any E-mail from you/this forum >_< i checked my spam box just now, i'll pm you my gmail account

LOL Gus!!!
    Hey,. I was gonna get in touch with ya but Gary said he invited you last friggin' week! Since you never showed up, I just figured you didn't want to go.
    Oh Gustav, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE join us in the downunder!
    Seriously though, you should get your old butt over there. We have milk and cookies.
    And, if you don't show up, you're NEVER, EVER USING MY TRASH CAN BASKETBALL HOOP AGAIN!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

COOKIES?!? REALLY?!? I'm SO there!

Seriously though, I will check my spam box, don't know why I didn't see anything..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Cuz ya have to LOOK!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    'Cuz ya have to LOOK!
    Damnit, that means I'll have to find my other glasses... Hey, wait a minute who were you callin' old!? We're the same age! Booking an extra wide seat on Quantas now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gus,

don't feel so bad I was able to set up an account and post several answers, but that's it. the server I use will not allow me to log on to the site anymore. So, I am left with doing it from home. the only bad thing about that is, when I am at home I am in the garage or at the shop not in front of a computer.

DoD computer, right? Someone must have determined that you and your HHO info were a security risk, chief! Can't have the whole world knowing about this stuff...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]