Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Last to Know...sniff, sniff

Gus,
    I'm saving some milk & cookies for you, but I don't know how long I can keep Gary from getting to it.

Ben,
    I've never seen anyone have as much difficulty as you logging onto sites!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post

Seriously though, I will check my spam box, don't know why I didn't see anything..
    So now we know what you think of us... SPAM! HUH!!!
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    So now we know what you think of us... SPAM! HUH!!!
    Hey, I like Spam, I thought it was legitimate food until I was 12. Oh, wait- never mind....

So anyway Steve, since we didn't hear from anyone about the HHO games this time around, how was it?

Richard, were you able to make it down there?

Anyone else go?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It was kind of a bust, IMO. There were 7 exhibitors and that all there was to the show. Each exhibitors was to give a 1-2 hour seminare. Since I didn't find out about this until that morning, and the only people in the room were other vendors, mine lasted only 15 minutes. Oh yea, did I mention they charged $3 to get into the door to see visit the vendors? And it was not ai rconditioned and very warm that day.

BUT, the intentions of the organizers were good, and they were as disapointed as the rest about the turnout. They weren't financially able to put one on last year, so the momentium was lost. And they put this one on with less than 1 month prep. time. They are planning another one for early in November next winter, and promise it will be a lot better.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Hmm, yeah, I was kind of thinking it might go that way. The one I went to was significantly larger than that but much smaller than the hype led me to believe it would be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]