Thread: Looking for a reputable HHO Solution

Looking for a reputable HHO Solution

Hi guys, I am new here but not to HHO. I'm Ron from Tennessee. I've been reading about it for about a year and a half including some of the info on Stanley M. and his research. A year ago, I had decided to purchase a unit from High Performance Fuel Cells in Tampa, FL . You can read about my experience in its entirety at
    http://highperformancefuelcellstrouble.weebly.com/
    To make a long story short, after months of waiting and numerous calls to Jim Tarantola, I finally got a cell but it was not built to fit a motorcycle very well as the unit was extremely large and not easily mounted without being an eyesore due to its size. After sending it back with the promise of a refund, my money was never refunded nor will Jim Tarantola take a phone call for an explanation as he simply acts like he can't hear me. It is a shame that there are people like Jim in this industry. With that said, I know the technology works and I look forward to learning about quality products and and reputable people who do exist in this industry which is why I'm here on this board. I also want people to have a positive experience with it and hope that my next experience will be such as well. In a time when gas prices are going through the roof, innovations and refinements in engineering such as they are in the HHO community are a wonderful thing. All reccomdations for HHO products that are affordable and effective based on your experience is welcomed. Looking forward to reading, learning, and posting in this forum.

Ron,
    This is a real shame. Unfortunately, this is a very common story that gives HHO a bad reputation. I think it's kind of funny that you brought the reactor to Hydroclub USA, as they have the same reputation for being rip-off artists.
    You should really just try to build your own system. It can be fun & will save lots of money.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by ronjr009 View Post
    Hi guys, I am new here but not to HHO. I'm Ron from Tennessee. I've been reading about it for about a year and a half including some of the info on Stanley M. and his research. A year ago, I had decided to purchase a unit from High Performance Fuel Cells in Tampa, FL . You can read about my experience in its entirety at
    http://highperformancefuelcellstrouble.weebly.com/
    To make a long story short, after months of waiting and numerous calls to Jim Tarantola, I finally got a cell but it was not built to fit a motorcycle very well as the unit was extremely large and not easily mounted without being an eyesore due to its size. After sending it back with the promise of a refund, my money was never refunded nor will Jim Tarantola take a phone call for an explanation as he simply acts like he can't hear me. It is a shame that there are people like Jim in this industry. With that said, I know the technology works and I look forward to learning about quality products and and reputable people who do exist in this industry which is why I'm here on this board. I also want people to have a positive experience with it and hope that my next experience will be such as well. In a time when gas prices are going through the roof, innovations and refinements in engineering such as they are in the HHO community are a wonderful thing. All reccomdations for HHO products that are affordable and effective based on your experience is welcomed. Looking forward to reading, learning, and posting in this forum.

Ron,
    Give me some details on what type of bike you have and maybe shoot me several photos where you planned on mounting the system on your bike. I have not done any bike beside harleys because they are built to accept my system, because I designed them with harley in mind.