Thread: Q&A to build me my Electrolyzer

Q&A to build me my Electrolyzer

Hey everyone, new guy here. I came here in hopes to try to take a slice of the future through construction of an HHO Dry Cell. However I'm still new to the technology so I was hoping that you guys can help facilitate the construction of my own electrolyzer through i guess what would be called a Q&A session. I have a fairly good idea on how these devices work so questions should be pretty straight to the point. That said here's my first question.

It seems to me that these devices should be purposed built for the specific applications power source.(In my case, car) In most situations for this particular application, an alternator is used to power the unit. So first question would be.

-Is there a specific, or a safe estimate of percentage of amps that can be pulled from a given alternator that assures smooth operation of vehicle electrical systems and without compromising the alternator. (If I move the system to different vehicles with different alternator outputs or upgrade an alternator, it seems that having a percentage of apms that can be drawn would help optimize the unit.)

Given that an alternator is design to support the vehicles electrical systems, I wouldn't think there be to many amps to work with.

What type of car or truck? What is the amp rating on the alternator?