Thread: 1.0 l geo what do I need?

1.0 l geo what do I need?

I would like to try to run on hho with no gas, but if that wont work then as close as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis1971 View Post
    I would like to try to run on hho with no gas, but if that wont work then as close as possible.
    "1.0 l geo what do I need?"

Here are some Options

1. Put a 10kWatt generator (full of gas) in your trunk. Hook it up to HHO and go.
    2. Resurrect Stan Meyers . Put him under your hood and go.
    3. Get a good HHO dry cell off Ebay, then only dive down steep hills.

I'm not saying its impossible, just the question is too broad.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Ok, I guess what I wanted to ask is,
    1) can it be done?
    2) which type makes the most sense?
    3) will I need to modify the car (like high amp alt)?
    4) what can I expect it to cost?

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis1971 View Post
    Ok, I guess what I wanted to ask is,
    1) can it be done?
    2) which type makes the most sense?
    3) will I need to modify the car (like high amp alt)?
    4) what can I expect it to cost?
    I have never first hand seen any motor run only it's own HHO that was generated by itself. (closed system)

Many reports of this have been made that it can be done. Stan Meyers being the most famous and possibly most credible. I have i friend who has told me he has done this. He has a lot of evidence that indicates that he has done it. He does not do much HHO stuff anymore, he said he has destroyed two engines by racing boats with the stuff. He has moved into other OU interests.

One way he said to achieve close system engine running involved frequency modifications like the early Stan Meyers approach. The equipment he used to do that, was over $100,000 grand in value. The knowledge to use that equipment correctly is priceless. With all that equipment, he says that method was way too complicated to every be practical. He says resonance frequency is influenced by many things. Atmospheric pressure, weather, moon phase, proximity to magnetic fields... I personally believe it has been done by a few folks. It seems there may be more than one way to do it.

There has been a lot of claims though the years. I'd say the majority of them are false.
    If you ask 10 HHO guys you probably get -3 yes's, 4 maybe's, and 3 NO WAY'S!

Question #1, My answer would be a yes it can be done.

If you think that you are going to make enough HHO to run an engine using brute force using the same engine running the car, then I am sorry you will be just chasing your tail. If you happen to catch it you will find it still will not work. Faraday's law stays in force it seams to a great extent in brute force and no one claiming to have done this is doing it with just brute force that has been verified. Other methods of braking the bond of the water molecules that take less energy from the engine running the car or increases the power of the HHO could make it possible but obviously is not easy or there would be many people doing it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Ok so what can i expect from each type of system? 15% 20% or nothing at all. I see wet cell and dry cell.I dont know much about them just need to save gas and dont want to do things that dont work.

10-20% and more can be realized but it is not so simple. Here is a good starting point.

I heard this during a interview and it was good advise. Start researching here http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf and "Zero Fossel Fuel" videos on you tube are also helpful. And read the info here.

Thats a great link, I am studying it.