Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MIT Announancement

Smith03Jetta Guest
    McQueen Machine? Give me a break. Perpetual motion? Again, give me a break. You can disprove this device by looking at the heavy flywheel on the front of the machine. It's job is to cut down on vibration and speed fluctuation (Loss of Energy) and keep the device running smoothly. It would not be needed if the machine was able to run with no friction (Loss of Energy).

Next Please!

mangyhyena Guest
    Looks promising. Hope it works out so we can all have renewable, cheap energy.

But I'm pessimistic about it getting into our hands. The reason is that there are many, many solutions to our current energy problems that have been addressed with inventions in the last 50 years. Every last one of them has been suppressed so that oil and coal can maintain a joint monopoly. Why would this technology be any different?

IMHO, there is one and only one way we're going to get cheap, renewable energy. People like us have to develop a process and adapt it to off-the-shelf machinery or equipment to do it. Then we have to literally give it away to others interested in getting off the roller coaster in the form of a complete parts list, assembly instructions, and a cover letter urging people to photocopy it and give it away to anyone they know interested in getting off oil and coal. And we can not ask permission from our government once we have such a system. Any new invention must be passed along to others, quietly, so that by the time the powers that be realize it exists it would be too late to do anything about it. Ideally, it would already be up and running in other countries.

There is definitely a power structure in place to literally crush any competition to oil, as well as coal/nuclear electric generation. No manufacturer will allowed to take a new energy system and mass produce it. And inventors attempting to market such devices will be crushed. Stan Meyer found this out when he was blatantly murdered. Unlike Stan, we now know what will happen to us if we try to stay within the current system in order to bring cheap, renewable energy to the public. That system exists to crush us and keep the population enslaved to oil and coal/nuclear power. We must go around that system if we're to be successful. There is no other way.

smartHHO Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by daveczrn View Post
    very intresting... 10 years and we will make our own power.... how high do you think the price of oil will be then.
    Oil being lower would be a good thing for everything. Most people think oil is for cars only. I watched a History channel on Oil last night that the wife had taped. If we cut off from oil all together, you would have a ton of stuff. I mean, shoes, streets, tires, clothes, oils in lubing. There are so many applications being used, it's insain. I am sure if the environmentalists seen how much oil is used and they would have to give up their Starbucks, they would shut up. Plastics come from it too. I am going to make a video of it and eventually make a link. Would be good for gas prices, then all of those items would get cheaper.

snapper1d Guest
    Well McQueens machine has to work or he couldnt get a patent for it.Now I dont think you could get much energy out of it because of the load it has to just run its self.
    10,000k is a lot of power but if it takes 9500 to run it you would only have enough to run 5 -100 watt blubs.Not much worth the money to put into something like that if thats all you could get from it.

DigitalMocking Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by snapper1d View Post
    This is getting off topic but there are ways to get more power out from something that poweres its self.Look at this link http://www.mcqueenmachine.com/ This is a 10k generator that powers its self and still gives out power.I checked out the patent and its for real.On a patent search there is other patents similar far back as 1930.
    I really hope you're not that gullible. That's a link for a pyramid scam site. There is NO MACHINE in the world that produces more energy than it requires to run. none. There's no working patent for anything like that.

You don't have to have an actual working device for a patent. Just an idea. You would be surprised at how many patents are awarded for something that just doesn't work.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

GOplayer Guest
    This is so awesome! But… MIT is in the pocket of the Government. The Government is in the pocket of the Oil and Bank industry. So once these high-powered and well financed students do solve the remaining challenges, where will the product end up? The last place will be in our homes! Come on folks, follow the money! More than half of the oil reserves are still underground! With improved drilling technologies the second half of the oil reserves will actually yield significantly more crude oil and natural gas production than the first half harvested. That means enormous profit for the handful of mega companies that are not only willing but PREPARED to protect their way of business/life! So anyone serous to believe that a technological solution that devalues the oil as a commodity will make it to the market place? Come-on and keep working! Solution will come from a basement somewhere, an inventor who is not going to be naïve to think that he/she can protect his/her invention by any patent or promises of any kind. The solution will come anonymously in a simple and easily to replicatable way. Then before the powers of current social-economical gatekeepers can do much about it, people all over the world will use the new energy source and the end of the fossil fuel are begins. Is there another way around? If so, then why are we at war? Ideology or power? Ideology is just a justification to maintain power. So let’s shift it and take the bite out of the oil. Solar or Hydrogen, perhaps the mixture of both! That is my 2 cents on this. Z

GOplayer Guest
    Speaking of bumper stickers: “Yes to HOD & NO to Distributed Hydrogen!”
    Folks, spread the word: Distributed Hydrogen is the coming next and possible largest fraud that people are about be fooled with once again! We must educate the public NOW! Just ask: what is the source of your distributed hydrogen you want to sell me Mr. Gas Station owner? I surely want to know!
    Ah, crude oil? Perhaps natural gas? Why is that Mr. Gas station owner? Why would you want to sell me something that I can produce from a glass of water? Why would you want me to store a pressurized highly volatile Hydrogen gas in my vehicle?
    Folks, let’s find the answers and solutions so these questions can be addressed with equally available alternatives so we can compete with Big Business! Do your part not only working on HOD generators but educate the public! I grab people left and right and tell them! Creating crusaders are as important as working on the HOD generators! Z

overtaker Guest
    Goplayer, Well said.

You do not need a working model for most patents, with the exception of a perpetual motion device (US patent, that is).

Many applications have been made for a PM device, but to date. none have been issued.