Thread: Dry Cell Input & Help

Exclamation Dry Cell Input & Help

I Just Built A New Dry Cell The Cell Is Made From All 316L Stainless Steel. I Would Like To Tell You How I was Going To Hook This Dry Cell Up. I Would Start By Telling You About The Truck Its Going In. The Truck Is A 2009 Silverado 2500 HD 4x4. I Have Done Efie Hook Up Front 2 O2s And Back 2 O2s . I Also Have A 400 Amp Alt. Installed Along With 420 Quick Fire. I Have A Water Tank Installed Under The Truck And Pump Up Water Into Cell. I Have Also A Tank On Top As A Bubbler. Then It Goes Into Over Flow With Water Level Switch That Goes to Light Inside On Control Panel. The Over Flow Has Also A Electronic Valve So I Can Dump It On The Fly. Then The HHO Goes Into A Filter Then Into Flash Back,Filter,Flash Back then Into Intake. I Also Have A Stainless
    Steel Electronic Valve So When Truck Or HHo Unit Is Off It Is Close. I Had In The Pass Hooked The Old Dry Cell Direct To The Quick Fire On Both Sides Of The Cell. I Would Like To Know If I Should Hook The New Cell To A 70 Amp PWM Or Direct Connect . I Also Like To Know If I Can Hook 2 70 Amp PWM Into It. I Would Also Like To Know How MucH HHO Is Need To Run A 6.0L Motor. I Will Load Some Photo's Thanks (-NNNNN+)

Some More Photo's

Nice setup. Sorry I cant help but I am very interested to see your results. Keep me posted. Whats your profession?

Hey BlueMoose,
    You do nice work, very nice work. I was trying to come up with an answer to your power question, but realized that I don't know the size of your plates or if you had them media blasted. That unit looks like 16 stacks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Plates Are 6"x6" And Are Sanded. Also Thanks

Very,very nice professional setup!
    I am new at this too but very curious at the results.
    Any MPG gains so far?