Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HHO Dry Cell Help

I have the dry cell installed into the truck. I have the dry cell hook to the Pos. with 2 gauge and neg. also with 2 gauge. the cell is pulling about 80 amps. the efie I hook up front o2 's are at 150 mv and back o2's are at 180 mv. the truck runs great and looking for some feed back on miles. I have uploaded some photos

That is one clean install, good job!

I have a video of my install into my truck.
    The efie I have installed works good.

I need to know if to fix the maf or the map, i read the maf 1st if anyone knows, please let me know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlJEEIGNl-0

Extraordinarily good work and hyper slick install, looks like a factory job except for color. You REALLY shoehorned that thing in there! Were there any hoses or pieces that had to be rerouted to get that fit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Really great install! Nice and neat, everything powder-coated. I'll never post anymore video's of my work ever again!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

I did not have to move anything to get it to fit. I had it made to fit. There is a water tank not in video under the truck and a water pump that feeds the Dry cell. I have one more dry cell being made ,it will be here in two weeks