Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need an HHO Pro - system is installed and I have data

Need an HHO Pro - system is installed and I have data

I need a true experienced person that has proven results with HHO.

I am an experienced electronic/mechanical tech in CA/silicon valley and new to HHO.

I have:
    1. 2 wks of baseline data from an OBD2 program
    2. Installed the HHO system with a CCPWM (current modulator), quad band EFIE, and the electrolyzer.
    3. I have now 2 weeks worth of data after install with several files of custom data from testing I have completed.
    4. I have graphed all the sensor data post install.
    5. I keep detailed milage logs and is verified by OBD2 program as well.
    6. I have confirmed my electrolyte mix has good concentration.
    7. I have verified I get HHO gas without steam etc that also has volume of gas output corrolate to the current supply.

I have hit and miss results. Nothing consistent. Most no improvement at all. My vehicle had a major tune up and confirmed by 2 mechanics everything is in good operation.

I would like to speak by phone as I am serious about making this work. I believe it can, but I think there are deeper secrets held by a few knowledgable people. I also believe that the EFI holds the key to the results.

My vehicle is a 1998 Jeep Cherokee straight 6 4.0L with 135K miles. I have owned it since 15K.

Hope to hear from someone serious. When I get my system working, Ill help the rest of you and post a website with full install instructions, pictures, data etc.

I am sorry to inform you that there is no secret ... If there was you would already see HHO units on Walmart shelves made by the company that held the secret.

Here is the bottom line. No one has found an exact amount of gas or particular fuel injection that will work on every engine, and for good reason, because every engine is different including the same model cars. They all have different wear and different fuel maps customized to the current driver. This is exactly why there are so many that don't believe in the technology. What works for some doesn't work for others, and there are some engines that no matter how hard you try will never obtain results. Why this is... well that is the secret that everyone wants to know. I personally believe the answer to this question is held in the proprietary programming of your vehicles computer. If they made one program for all vehicles that could be customized for HHO I believe that would solve many of the problems with adding HHO to vehicles today. A perfect example of this is the VOLO Chip, it works great on some vehicles but not at all on others. This is because they all have differnt software with different parameters.

I have been playing with HHO for almost 5 years now and I can tell you that the only way to get results without getting lucky is to experiment. You should try different volumes of gas injected into the air intake WITHOUT an EFIE first. Then if that doesn't work you can start trying to use an EFIE by SLOWLY leaning the fuel mixture. Not slowly as in over 5 min, but as in adjust and drive a week, adjust and drive a week. Record all results because you will hit a peak eventually with diminishing returns or decreased vehicle performance.

The two major things that most people ignore:

1) Make sure you have good running efficient cell with no leaks.

2) Reset the computer in your vehicle. Most people don't do this nor allow enough time for the computer to create new adjustments to the fuel maps based on the new catalyst you have added to the air intake.

Lastly this entire post is geared towards gasoline engines. Diesels are a different animal all together and tend to respond better to HHO without all the extra electronics and hassle.

It's nice to have all the testing equipment and result print-outs. However, you say nothing about the reactors MMW or even the LPM.
    With an inverted "T" cell as they used to be called, the efficiency just isn't there, nor is the output.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

It appears that you are not producing near enough HHO for that size of engine. A 4 liter engine will require 2 lpm of HHO. To produce that much HHO a resonably effecient electrolize will require 30 amps at 13.5 volts. Your photo of the amp meter only shows 5 amps.

Where do you have your effies set?
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

i like your setup because you are using something like the afc but you need to up your HHO to displacement ratio and watch your EGT when you lean, for all the hot EGT RPM points you need to correct by up ur fuel to air&HHO ratio else your engine wont last.

1.more HHO per engine displacement.(i go 1.5 to 2LPM to each 1000cc displacement at WOT and 1LPM to each 1000cc at narrow or closed throttle)
    2.multiple fuel correction points.(i use a AFC)
    3.EGT meter to watch EGT at all RPM
    4.MAF meter to watch MAF vs EGT at all RPM
    5.PWM controlled by MAP and RPM
    6.a high amp PMA(not a must)

wish i could follow this forum but im sooooo busy right now.

Thanks to all who took time to give me feedback. If there is a system that one of you pros can recommend, I would really consider buying it. It seems that the wet cell is not comparable to the dry cell based on all the threads and posts here. Does anyone have detailed construction/install instructions for a dry cell? Any material I could research or review to educate myself?

I'm sorry but you got burned! There is no way that your cell is putting out those kind of numbers. This kind of crap just ****es me off! I would make the seller show you a video of him making 2 LPM at 11 amps. He can't because it won't.

edit: After reading all the text from his Ebay auction, I don't think this guy is intentionally trying to rip anyone off, I just think he is way off when it comes to the amount of gas his cells produce. I did see one of those gas flow meters in the background of one of his pics. When will people learn that you cannot trust these things to accurately measure HHO. I'm sure the guy making these cells is very nice and a reputable guy, I just wish he would stop claiming that he makes the "most efficient" HHO cell. I still bet money that a good dry cell is more efficient.

Have you succeeded in leaning out the A/F/R? If you have you should be seeing some gains with even small amounts of HHO.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    I'm sorry but you got burned! There is no way that your cell is putting out those kind of numbers. This kind of crap just ****es me off! I would make the seller show you a video of him making 2 LPM at 11 amps. He can't because it won't.
    I've gotta agree here. 2LPM @ 11amps isn't going to happen, even with the most efficient drycell reactor. With a wetcell, forget good production period.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Dear Sir: How does one reset a car's computer as you refer to ??