Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need an HHO Pro - system is installed and I have data

Quote Originally Posted by NEWHALL_FRED View Post
    Dear Sir: How does one reset a car's computer as you refer to ??
    There are 2 simple ways to reset the ECU.
    1) Use a code scanner that has a reset function or 2) disconnect the cables at the battery for 10 minutes or so. Before reconnecting, touch the two together for a few seconds.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

reset ecu

disconnect the battery negative for 20 minutes and re-connect

i have had pretty good success with this same vehicle using pwm/efie/map enhancer/28% naoh soln and 21 plate purchased online electrolyzer. Although i am still experimenting and have not gotten consistant results. i hear this vehicle is a tough one to crack. have managed 25%gains so far.

I get lots of weird results. First reason seems to be poor fuel economy when engine is cold. I usually reset the scan gauge 2 to solve this. Second is I think weather plays a part in fuel economy or HHO operation. Third is we all want to get better millage and by driving better we can save gas. This is very difficult to judge.

I am working on a dry cell and hope to post results in a few weeks. If it works I will post the plans.