Thread: Best MPG - HHO, FS3, or Computer Chip

Best MPG - HHO, FS3, or Computer Chip

I know the overall benefits of HHO, better gas mileage and better for engine and emissions.

For the sake of $$$ and saving MPG. Do these other 2 devices work as a stand alone?

FS3,
    I read about this saving 10% to 20% mpg for vehicles that are not using HHO.

Performance chip,
    GForce has a performance chip that also adjusts the air/fuel ratio for better MPG and performance.

Both of the said devices are under $100

Opinions, experience?

i am also interested in the gforce performance chip. i was hoping to get just the chip first, and then fallow up using the CHIP, a BIG CELL, and turn it Down or up with good but not to expensive PWN. but i really dont know anything about all this.
    would the Gforce chip work well alone for a long time?
    can theGforce chip be used in place of efie? is this good or bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by wagfinpis View Post
    i am also interested in the gforce performance chip. i was hoping to get just the chip first, and then fallow up using the CHIP, a BIG CELL, and turn it Down or up with good but not to expensive PWN. but i really dont know anything about all this.
    would the Gforce chip work well alone for a long time?
    can theGforce chip be used in place of efie? is this good or bad idea?
    The FS3 is similar to VOLO chip, did not work for me. Any of the chip I've encountered are performance, they schedule more fuel. Inducing HHO you want to cut the fuel unless you are working with a modern diesel where increasing fuel will yield better gain.

If you planned on inducing HHO, learn as much as you can on how to treat the Oxygen sensors (wide band and narro). That'w where you'll see the gain, if you are working with inports do not decrease the signal a lot start with minus 50mv and let the ECU get use to that. for the rear O2 do not increase them above 200mv. Hopefully this make sense, if not then you have a lot of reading before you start wiring up your system. You cannot do without doing anything to the other, HHO induced, treat O2.