Thread: need help about : "drycellplans.com"

need help about : "drycellplans.com"

Hi guys ! great HHO forum , thank u all . anyone here ever tried the drycell plans which this site offers ?? :
    http://drycellplans.com/
    I searched a lot about a good and practical Dryplans , and i think if what they say in their site is true , it would be a great plan , if anyone has its member login information plssss send to me . thanks

from one newbie to another - Welcome to the forums

Just some friendly advice though - I think you should really spend more time looking at what others have done here first. While the punch unit does indeed look very nice, I've read about what others have done and come to the conclusion that there are better options/modifications out there.

The first thing I see wrong with those plans is that it calls for round gaskets...if square gaskets were used along the outter edges of the plates, you'd gain a lot more surface area to produce the HHO gas from.

The second which I've only recently read about is the holes in the plates. From what I've read, staggering these holes makes the cell more efficient. A good example I've read is for the bottom water level holes, every other plate should be drilled at 5 o'clock while the others drilled at 6 o'clock.

That's just from the quick look at their cell and the pictures.

I don't know their plans, but there's also mention on these forums of Weld On 16 to seal the gas and fill holes to prevent current leakage though these holes, further increasing the cell efficiency.

By taking the advice and looking at what others on this forum have done - I incorporated it into my own cell and definitely noticed a difference.

I'm not doubting that it's a very good cell and a nicely laid out design and build quality...just saying if you're going to do it yourself, I don't think you really need the plans they offer just looking at the picture will give you a good enough idea and reading the rest on these forums will fill in the rest.

First let me say, if you have time to look for plans and willing to pay for them. then you have time to search this forum for a better plan than those in the link. Besides, "o ring" for gasket waist surface area. take some time to look in here you will find enough data to put together your own plan and gets some direction from those who provided them, myself included.

A lot of the plans out there, are just that plans. No support to lead you how to make them efficient and produce the HHO you need and keep it cool. Not to mention where you can get the material to built it. To start with your local hardware store that carrier shower/pond liner is a good source for the gasket. The end plate you can use the cutting boards from Wally Word, the HDPE tubing is at Loews, so are the 1/4 X 1/4 Barb. For reservoir go to USPlastic site, I use their reservoir, the only one I use. Blown HDPE models. I can go on, but the data is in here waiting to be put to use by someone like you.

You might even get some lesson on the EFIE you will need to handle the O2 in your car or truck.

thank u "nst6563" and "koya1893" , yes I know that o ring gasket is not optimal , but I want a step by step tutorial and they say that they have a step by step videos and text guide . I'm a newbie to these things , and information in this forum is so scattered , any idea what should i do ?

try these plans. I was just googling around and came across them. They're not the plans with an oring for a gasket...these are actually decent looking plans. 11 5"x7" 316 SS plates with gaskets cut to the shape of the SS plates (best use of available surface area).

http://www.mediafire.com/?f66m3ettxckilwi

That is a good resource for assembling a HHO reactor, but the small hole should be staggered from plate to plate as far apart as possible and 1 1/2" to 3"from bottom of active plate area. The electrical connection should be a hole with a bolt and nut to fasten the electrical connection not a spade lug. You would also want a duel connection instead of a single one. Sand blast not sanded or glass bead the plates, only way for the Weldon 16 to adhere. Coat the electrolyte hole, gas exhaust hole, and the area adjacent to inlet hole on plate before and after with Weldon 16. This is the information that is not included in any plans but available through reading posts in this forum.