Thread: little gain mpg

little gain mpg

Hello, my name is javier and I am new to this hho, it's great this forum.
    I'm from Spain, I apologize for the translation of google.
    now I have a fiat panda 4x4 1.3l turbo diesel, has installed a dry cell, 9 plates,-nnn + nnn-works well with pwm.
    now it is running at 11.3 v and 7amp
    the production of hho is, or 0,45 l / min, and gas quality appears (detonate pumps a lot).
    my problem is I have only gain 8 to 10%, using KOH as electrolyte.
    the engine is turbo diesel 2006, has maf and map sensor and has no o2 sensor.
    everything is checked and no gas leaks, the gas comes after the maf sensor and before the turbo.
    Is it normal to have so little gain?
    Should I use map maf enhancer?
    thank you very much in advance and congratulations for the forum
    Greetings
    Javier
    spain

Post a photo of your cell, I have feeling I know which one it is. You need to re-configure it this way: -NNNNN+ With that configuration you should produce more, one thing I want make sure I say it. You will need to increase your mixture with that configuration.

Also, where are you inducing the HHO? Try to get it as close as you can to the turbo and learn how to decrease the amount of fuel being schedule.

hello, thank you very much for answering, as I said before with the original confuguracion produces about 0.5 lpm to 7a, but I noticed that the positive connector warms a bit (no cell)
    I go to work, then upload the photos.
    the cell is this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQ...sQ26Q5ffviQ3d1

map also has a maf enhancer but is saved, is this:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...pagename=STRK% 3AMEWAX% 3AIT

you tell me to increase production, but 0.5 bpm for an engine size of 1.3 l think it's correct production.
    thank you very much

hello, I pass a video of my 9 cell dry plates, the production of 0.8 lpm to 12 amp, I have not changed the configuration.
    if I increase the amps seem to be very hot.
    the gain is this:
    41 mpg before, then with 0.5 lpm 44 mpg, an increase of 7% only.
    use map / maf enhancer signal cable connected to the maf sensor.
    I am spending the mpg gains with 0.8 lpm to 12 amp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgp_Dh-VFW4

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    Post a photo of your cell, I have feeling I know which one it is. You need to re-configure it this way: -NNNNN+ With that configuration you should produce more, one thing I want make sure I say it. You will need to increase your mixture with that configuration.

Also, where are you inducing the HHO? Try to get it as close as you can to the turbo and learn how to decrease the amount of fuel being schedule.
    if I change the configuration, passing photos of the installation,
    maf enhancer to the map I managed to lower the amount of injection, but can not turn it too much because the power is going down and consumption does not improve