Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Meyer pulse modules

Roland@KnR Guest

What do you think!

Stanley Meyer, Water-Fuel Cell Inventor & Promoter, Dies Suddenly
    by Eugene Mallove

Stanley A. Meyer, the controversial Ohio inventor who had claimed his technology could produce a hydrogen-oxygen mixture with a minimal energy input (compared with conventional electrolysis) died on March 21, 1998. He had gained a world-wide following of adherents and people who had invested in his activities --- Water Fuel Cell (Grove City, OH). He was famous for his claimed "water fueled car" which was exhibited symbolically in the BBC/CBC 1994 documentary on cold fusion, "Too Close to the Sun".

There were also those who were initially curious about Meyer's work, such as the editor of this magazine, the late Christopher Tinsley of the UK, and the late Admiral of the British Navy, Sir Anthony Griffin, but who became frustrated by being unable --- or, more to the point, not allowed --- to confirm (or reject finally) Meyer's claims.

I have absolutely NO DOUBT today that Stanley Meyer was his own worst enemy. IF --- and a very big IF --- he had discovered the technological process that he had said he had, there is no way that a reasonable, straightforward marketing strategy would have failed to make his technology quickly spread worldwide. He could have become very influential and very rich.

There remains a very strong suspicion that he had no such process, even though he conducted a demonstration (before this writer and another engineer at the Meyer lab in 1993) of the production of copious hydrogen/oxygen gas from what visually seemed like a small input power. But Meyer was exceedingly paranoid and he flatly refused reasonable requests by us and others to test the performance --- the input/out power ratio, even with the proviso that we did not have to "look into his black box" of electronics feeding his rather simply constructed stainless steel electrode, alternating current and voltage cell. The last such refusal --- this one in public and recorded on video tape --- was at the ANE meeting in Denver CO in 1997. Then Meyer loudly and falsely protested to me that he would "lose his patent rights" if he were to release anything but complete, integrated systems --- such as a water-fueled vehicle. Excuses, excuses, excuses...

In 1996, Meyer lost a long-lasting Ohio civil court battle accusing him of "egregious fraud" against a former associate. As was Meyer's custom, he ascribed this and other alleged assaults on him to various conspiracies. To television cameras he suggested that he had been offered huge sums of money to "suppress this technology", but that he had refused those sums. One had the impression that he really believed that there were conspiracies against him. That is a tragedy, a very compounded tragedy if he had actually come up with something novel and useful that he was hiding.

This is a very complex human and scientific story that we shall want to cover in greater detail in a future issue of Infinite Energy. There are other processes and inventions that suggest that splitting water molecules with much greater efficiency than with conventional electrolysis may be possible. Certainly there are other novelties within water --- "cold fusion" to be sure --- that really do produce prodigious quantities of energy, but not in the mode Meyer claimed. For now, here are some of the facts surrounding Meyer's death:

He was apparently eating dinner at a Grove City OH restaurant, when it is reported that he jumped up from the table, yelled that he'd been poisoned", and rushed out into the parking lot, where he collapsed and died. It has been reported by Meyer's associates that Meyer had just secured funding for a $50 million research center near Grove City, but there is no way to confirm or reject this at the moment.

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis13030 View Post
    I don't think you should say that Stan Meyers was killed for building a water powered car unless you can prove that statement.
    I think we SHOULD say that Stan Meyers was killed for building a water powered car, unless you can disprove that statement. We all know that's what happened. So what's the big deal?

cougar gt-e Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HYDROTEKPRO View Post
    I think we SHOULD say that Stan Meyers was killed for building a water powered car, unless you can disprove that statement.
    You're joking, right?

Dewayne Guest
    Why don't one of you contact the county coroner and find out what the cause of death was. Stop speculating and get the facts.

kajreklaw Guest

Stan

Official cuase of death= aneurysm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer

why does it matter how he died, you're not going to get rich off of this stuff and neither is anyone else..there's simply too many of us out there to "corner" the market... if you plan to sell your invention then sell something THAT REALLY WORKS!!!! I'm all for making money off of a generator that works everytime on demand with little or no interaction from the driver... Like I said there's hundreds IF NOT THOUSANDS of us tinkering with HHO generators- BUT there are millions who won't ever try to get it to work, none the less they still deserve to get better mpg's and a chance to flip off the oil companies / government / car makers... so stop worrying about how ONE MAN died and help make this a reality! if you are a "lone wolf" and don't want to help out the rest of us working on this, then just shut up with the conspiracy/negativity/butt-hole-ness, and leave the rest of us alone to get this working so we can help others.

i'll give myself a big AMEN to that.

Conspiracy always makes for a good story, but it does nothing for the research itself. The man should be allowed to rest in peace, and his ideas should be left for us all to prove, improve, and apply.
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HYDROTEKPRO View Post
    I think we SHOULD say that Stan Meyers was killed for building a water powered car, unless you can disprove that statement.
    That would be irresponsible to do that. The information concerning his death is available to all who seek it.

See the section marked as "Meyer's Death"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer

See the section marked as "Coroner’s report"
    http://www.need2know.eu/?p=410

In general, all coroner’s reports are considered PUBLIC records and are available to anyone.

It does not surprise me that the death of anyone in the "Lime-light" would spur conspiracy theories.

smartHHO Guest

The Report

ok,

here is a thought for all of you to ponder. If, and this is a BIG if, he was poisoned. How hard would it to be to BRIBE the coroner with say, a few million to LIE about it in the report. Come on ppl, money talks. Or, he could of just died from his brain being burnt out from too much current.

Quote Originally Posted by smartHHO View Post
    ok,

here is a thought for all of you to ponder. If, and this is a BIG if, he was poisoned. How hard would it to be to BRIBE the coroner with say, a few million to LIE about it in the report. Come on ppl, money talks. Or, he could of just died from his brain being burnt out from too much current.
    I don't remember if Stan Meyer said this or if it was someone else. At the time I believe this was said, I think it was in the 80's. They said that the U.S. spends over $2 BILLION dollars a year in oil to the middle east. If something like HHO or alternative fuel cars threatened that income, why would'nt they spend that much or more to stop it? It's only common sense! Putting morals and ethics aside, if I were a business owner, I would invest everything I could to keeping my business alive if it were threatened. Why wouldn't they? Now putting morals and ethics back in the picture, I wouldn't do something to imprison mankind to fossil fuels either- but that's just me.

I don't know the real truth behind Mr. Meyer's death, but I can say that if he were murdered because of his HHO developments, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    Give a man a match, and he’ll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L SII S/C'd
    15%-20% MPG increase at 1.5 Amps
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8
    No gains.

COMP Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HHOhoper View Post
    I don't remember if Stan Meyer said this or if it was someone else. At the time I believe this was said, I think it was in the 80's. They said that the U.S. spends over $2 BILLION dollars a year in oil to the middle east. If something like HHO or alternative fuel cars threatened that income, why would'nt they spend that much or more to stop it? It's only common sense! Putting morals and ethics aside, if I were a business owner, I would invest everything I could to keeping my business alive if it were threatened. Why wouldn't they? Now putting morals and ethics back in the picture, I wouldn't do something to imprison mankind to fossil fuels either- but that's just me.

I don't know the real truth behind Mr. Meyer's death, but I can say that if he were murdered because of his HHO developments, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    i agree ,,,,,,