Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Meyer pulse modules

kajreklaw Guest

interesting

in that case who did kill JFK??

better yet ---what does that have to do with the high price of rice in ASIA??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

does anyone have a good & safe alternative for increasing the current? a buddy of mine gave an idea= from battery to inverter (12v up to 120v) then to the generator... next question- how about if you throw a pwm in between the inv. & gen., i guess it would have to be capable of handling up to 120v???

I know ther's a few BSEE or equivalent eduction/experince, would you please let me know if this would work??? many thanks!!!!

ps= meyers had EXTREME production using only distilled water! we've all seen the replicas on youtube, and they aren't producing the same as what he was getting.. he had some type of device that increased the current.. he had to have been using something with that production!!! it's like he had hydroxy on steroids!!LOL!!

BigTruck Guest
    Sorry for posting to a dead thread, but here goes. I think Stan Meyers had figured something out and now He is as dead as this thread. The thread opens with his patent info and gets buried in the details of his death. Stan left us a lot of clues in his patents and that is where we should focus. If the forum works as a team, then maybe we can figure it out.

We are going to need more HHO than we are getting from current cells. How did Stan get it. The patent talks about pulsating current. Has anyone done any experimenting with oscillators? Vibrating the molecules is supposed to make it easier for them to split.

COMP Guest
    i'm still lurking

kajreklaw Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
    Sorry for posting to a dead thread, but here goes. I think Stan Meyers had figured something out and now He is as dead as this thread. The thread opens with his patent info and gets buried in the details of his death. Stan left us a lot of clues in his patents and that is where we should focus. If the forum works as a team, then maybe we can figure it out.

We are going to need more HHO than we are getting from current cells. How did Stan get it. The patent talks about pulsating current. Has anyone done any experimenting with oscillators? Vibrating the molecules is supposed to make it easier for them to split.
    Big Truck - exactly my point!

I don't know how to build oscilators, but isn't a PWM going to produce the same effect??? or are you saying that the polarity needs to be changed with in the electrodes constantly??

The Voltage Intensifier Circuit is a bifilar pancake coil transformer which provides distributed capacitance and inductance to the tube sets in the Cell. Its function is to manage the transfer of potential through the Cell, while inhibiting the passage of current by the circuit.

* In the WFC, Current performs no work, and is considered counter-productive, and a waste of energy.
    * A perfect WFC would pass no current whatsoever, merely switching massless potential (Voltage) between the electrodes.
    * The challenge is to trigger the sudden catastrophic dielectric breakdown within the Cell, between electrodes, while inhbiting the passage of current between them. When this occurs, all current required to effect the breakdown must be pulled from solution.
    * Meyer left a subtle element out of the patents, to protect his technology; the fact that the VIC coil is wound of bifilar wire, as found in many Tesla devices.
    my buddy called it a "glorified voltage inverter", it probably is, but Meyers had incredible production!! he did something right!

mec1995 Guest

Stanley Meyer killed

Quote Originally Posted by dennis13030 View Post
    I don't think you should say that Stan Meyers was killed for building a water powered car unless you can prove that statement.
    The general opinion is that he was. Stanley Meyer was poisoned shortly after featuring his 100% water powered buggy on television. Coincidence? My *ss! And we worry about Human Rights issues in China--heheh, we should look in our own country first. As long as there is money to be made from oil, the bullying will continue.

And what about Joe Cell? The poor guy got a visit twice from the MIB who threathened his family and children. Joe destroyed all his research shortly after that and went in hiding for more than a year. Fortunately a lot of his research, videos, and plans were already released on the internet before the incidents.

I believe I remember a couple other guys, one in England (killed), one in India (killed), and another in the USA (killed). All of these guys used plans from Joe Cell and all had obtained the same beautiful results. Free energy. Not even a drop of fuel.

If you like to learn more about the process, do a google search for Joe Cell.

-mec1995

GOplayer Guest
    Mike! Thanks for this detailed posting here; I find it very informative and will study it. What are your thoughts on this: Voltage Intensifier Circuit
    Z

GOplayer Guest
    Jeremy Rifkin’s book Hydrogen Economy states it even better: (paraphrasing here) “Oil under the ground for those who owns the land or the right to drill, is as good as money in the bank.”
    Question: Would you walk away from your own bank account today? Thus far I yet to meet a parson who say yes. So why would one of the most powerful companies, their board of directors and power brokers let a technology like an effective HOD generator devalue their assets practically overnight?
    As of 8/2008 the known oil reserves are still larger than all crude oil used up and with enhanced drilling techniques the remaining reserves are going to yield more oil per oil filed compare to early productivity when their efficiency was around 30% and 70% is left behind underground. In short: There are still enormous reserves (huge monetary assets) are waiting to be drilled for and the only way to stop this or at least slow it down is to devalue it. So we are onto a race: Thousands of us are working to find a way to harness the power of water. The Oil industry / powerbrokers are now ready to pull off the greatest plan to preserve their power: Distributed Hydrogen! Very simple: They are going to use fossil fuel to generate hydrogen because that is the “only cost effective way to do it” Sure, they want us to believe it! Billions are being invested already to start converting the fuel distribution network to accommodate for hydrogen tanks. This is a “bone” for the “liberals” to chew on, while they’ll drive their Hydrogen vehicles proudly thinking how they are now helping the environment, and most will have no clue that the hydrogen they burn is going to come from fossil fuel where the manufacturing byproduct is carbon monoxide and if those who are concerned what happens with that vast amount of carbon gases…the oil companies have their answers: “We’ll pump it back underground where the oil came from.” Sure they will. (some of it maybe). Now the question is: Drill for oil, process it, distribute it, keep on spending huge resources to do all that when an ordinary water hold more energy than oil has and no need to do all that work to get it. So my 2 cent on this is this: Keep our focus on questions that brings us closer to solutions we all are seeking:
    1: How much HHO would it take to run my vehicle? (We need a reliable calculation, a reference table for different engine sizes.) Do you know any? Thus far I read numbers estimating 30-90 Liter of HHO per minute, depending on engine size and driving conditions/ demand. Yet this could be calculated fairly easily with the right formulas and data about engines.
    2: Which HOD Generator comes close to or reaching this level of HHO production? (Is there a reliable independent testing group for HOD Generators?) –I am working on funding one, unless I find one already doing it-
    3: What electronics package needed for each make and model of vehicles to run the HOD Generator?
    4: Who are the trusted installers? (Come on, most people won’t even think do it themselves! Don’t you believe me? See how many people make an attempt to change their flat tire in the US for instance?) Ah, they call roadside assistance for help. So we’ll need expert installers. There is one company I found gearing up for such mechanics training: Dutchman Enterprises, LLC in NJ USA. (Too bad they already have significant reputation challenges. I wonder why? Part of the multibillion investments oil companies are doing is to discredit the opposition? I would be very surprised if the oil companies did not do their part to “pave the road” for their Distributed Hydrogen plans.
    Z

buffordboy23 Guest
    Very interesting idea....apply a large voltage potential to breakdown the dielectric (water).

I had some questions though.

Does anybody know the dielectric strength (not the dielectric constant) for water? I have searched the web and found no info.

With the breakdown of a dielectric, a conducting path is formed. So how do you prevent the eventual current that will occur between the conducting plates?

I do not know much about Stan Meyer, but supposedly, he ran his car only on water. This is impossible according to the laws of physics, because it is a closed system. Energy must be input into the system initially to split the water, and since you are only combusting the products to reform water, chemistry is very precise is saying that you will get exactly this much energy back if the process is 100% efficient. Since no process can be 100% efficient you lose. This is why Daniel Dingle and his water-only car fails as well. This will only work with divine intervention, because there is no such thing as free energy.

I saw someone mention something about the Joe Cell. I came across this link, skimmed through it briefly, and stopped reading it after numerous claims that have no scientific basis whatsoever.
    http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Joe_Cell

GOplayer Guest

Question Parameters

What is the Voltage that you are using to power your HOD Gen?
    and another one for the timer circuits.
    What is the spectrum of the frequency at which you can pulsate the Voltage? How do you restric Amp flow?
    Thanks
    Z

Quote Originally Posted by Dewayne View Post
    I just created a circuit board layout for the Meyer PWM. I created two boards. One for the Power/Cell circuits
    What is the Voltage that you are using to power your HOD Gen?
    and another one for the timer circuits.
    What is the spectrum of the frequency at which you can pulsate the Voltage? How do you restric Amp flow?
    Thanks
    Z

I had to make the timer board a double sided one. My skills at double sided boards isn't that good.

These circuits aren't magic. It's just two NE555 timers connected back to back.

Now I need the circuits to make an EFIE that will take care of the MAP/MAF and o2 sensor.

I don't know if any of you have thought of using SS hose clamps for the connections inside the cell cavity. Buy long ones and then cut the size you need out of the non-screw area.

GOplayer Guest

The answers are here -I think-

Quote Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi2mkgLlMDw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApNoTaq8B7w
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPl-p26XV8c
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE2S2VYdsrk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6twRCAEHSY
    I am studying these films: Thus far my understanding is that we need high voltage, pulsate it at “some” frequencies and restrict Amp flow. Unless someone has the data and willing to share it as to what is the DC Voltage (I heard 20,000Volts) and frequency of the PWM I just have to have a custom transformation built with a microcontroller and actuator (if I am using the right terminology here) and experiment myself. I am hoping that more people will do the same and eventually we’ll get it. The other possibility is to use multiple HOD Generators and switch the current flow among them in a rapid rate. This should produce the PWM effect while using the brute force of electrolysis of one HOD Generator yet producing HHO in multiple canisters. The idea is simple in principles but I am not yet in possession of such switch. Anyone out there going down this road? (FYI: My first notion was to keep this idea to myself and do it first but the reality is, we are all better off working openly because if anyone makes a significant headways and tries to profit from it by pulling significant resources and attention, that person can and probably will be silenced by current power brokers, one way or another. The only chance that we have is to work decentralized way and in huge numbers. To kill so many of us is very unlikely, so my vote is to give everything I know free and hope to be able to contribute to the common effort.)