Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Much HHO?

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by volomike View Post
    That's the ticket, Dennis. Be more scientific about this. Workbench it and share your results. That's what we're planning to do. (Been so busy with our day jobs, though, for now.)
    All that is holding me back is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And thanks Volomike.

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsbrain View Post
    wow, this is my new favorite place on the internet...We should all just get together like one of those govmt think tanks and start a HHOCORP. lol
    HHOCORP.............Hmmmmmm I suggested an Association that meets annually in Vegas. Don't know what we would call ourselves.........

SmoothieV Guest
    Dennis, way to go! I can't wait to hear your more "scientific" results. I don't think there's any good way to simulate the heat of the engine, but if you can get the heat of your unit down then that'll match well with engines as long as we keep the generator as far away from it as possibl!

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothieV View Post
    Dennis, way to go! I can't wait to hear your more "scientific" results. I don't think there's any good way to simulate the heat of the engine, but if you can get the heat of your unit down then that'll match well with engines as long as we keep the generator as far away from it as possibl!
    Please, don't hold your breath on this. At the moment, I am between jobs. All my $$$ is solely going to bills. I will continue this lab work as the $$$ situation improves.

Thanks SmoothieV