Thread: No mileage gains

No mileage gains

I have a 1998 saturn sw2. 13plate dry cell pwm volo fs2. I run around 15 amps and my cell does not run away or get too hot. I have reset the fs2 a couple of times and still no gains. This car had a recent complete overhaul and is in top notch shape. Do I need to mix a 28% solution of koh? I added koh until I got the amps where I wanted. If anyone can give me some direction please let me know.

Dan

It's only my opinion, but I think you'd be better off with an EFIE than the Volo chip. I tried one and never could get any results until I switched to an EFIE. Mind you, I only tried the Volo on one car, and I know some others say they work for them, but I won't but another one.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

hello, I know the size of your engine, but you are consuming 15amp, that it will be a little more than 0.6 lpm.
    if the gas is good quality requires a 2lts size engine.
    the gas must be connected before admission butterfly,
    koh use to a minimum, with the maximum PWM (100%) then down a bit pwm.
    as I have responded sooner is better for sensors efie 02, I do not trust me chips.
    Greetings

volo chip is crap go with a efie i did and got gains