Thread: Vacuum Induction Pros N Cons

Vacuum Induction Pros N Cons

I took a trip today West MD to see the install of a system I built for a farmer and installed it on a 1991 Ford F-150. He modified the Bubbler and the reservoir to prevent the vacuum sucking the solution from the Bubbler and he is porting it through a vacuum line.

He did a good job with the install, drove the truck without the system activated, typical old 200K mile truck. Activated the system, it was night and day in the performance. So, share with me your "Pros N Cons" inducing HHO through a vacuum line. I think Richard is using a vacuum line.

He did a good job with the install, drove the truck without the system activated, typical old 200K mile truck. Activated the system, it was night and day in the performance. So, share with me your "Pros N Cons" inducing HHO through a vacuum line. I think Richard is using a vacuum line.
    First you must use a port that is directly below the throttle body. Low rpm no vacuum High rpm max vacuum. If you use intake vacuum it is the opposite and does not work and is usually not in the center like the throtel body port and will give more HHO to one cylinder than the others. The problem is at idle all the HHO is going in just like putting it into the air cleaner etc. Under higher rpm there is a strong vacuum and hard to control and unless you have a complicated system with a reservoir (dangerous)to draw from it makes very little but some difference. The advantage is the same as injecting very close to the throttle in fact should be the same. The closer you are to the throttle the better things work. I use the same vacuum port for water injection and inject HHO as close to the thottle as possible. This is the best over all in my experience with out getting over complicated and with no risk. The water helps slow down the burn rate of the HHO.

What alterations to bubblers did the guy do?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Myold,
    I have a 1997 F-150 with 4.6 liter I am playing with, I'll try to duplicate the system on it and share it. It is the way he was controlling the vacuum with several small plastic valve which enable one on the reservoir to remain open 100%. the vacuum and the valve on the bubbler still enough to draw the HHO from the reservoir to the bubbler and eventually to the intake.
    Hence no more worry about the vacuum being created by the cell sucking your bubbler dry.

Ben, you know I have no problem with the vacuum from the reactor with my system. I have posted that information before. I was interested how he controlled the vacuum from the engine. Max vacuum in some vehicles is around 2000 rpm plus and can be as high as 30 inches. Are you saying that at this higher vacuum he is sucking some air too or what? If that is the case then this would lean the engine. I guess if done right it might be just right or could be a problem especially with the O2 sensor.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .