Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HHO Plasma Ignition system

Jimmy,
    Good to see you're still around.
    Haven't heard from you since the science fair..........are you still working on your reactor(s) now that you're out of school for the summer?
    Lee
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

I wasn't on the underground for a few days, I came back, and it was gone! i had no idea what happened. I came over here and found out though.

I was busy with baseball pretty much everyday since march until last weekend but I have been thinking about it. The only thing stopping me right now is the lack of a car. Cleveland winters finally took a toll on the jeep and I'm going to start driving soon so I figured it would be good to start looking for a new car. Unfortunately, its hard to find a good car for under $3000 these days and I have pretty specific criteria.

Here are my criteria:
    96 and newer(OBD II)
    4 cylinder engine(my current reactor only does 15 amps and I don't have money for a new one. Therefore, I have to keep the engine size small)
    automatic transmission
    cruise control
    It's gotta look cool for the ladies (;

The automatic transmission and cruise control and mainly for consistency when I'm testing, but I can do without them. It still has to look cool though (;

Anyway, when I get a car, I'll be the only kid at my school getting 80 MPG! well, that's my goal anyways. It might be a while, but once I get started, progress will come super fast!

Quote Originally Posted by HydroJim View Post
    It might be a couple months, but once I get enough funds saved up for all my planned modifications, I will definitely be investing in a plasma ignition system.

What type of spark plugs do your recommend for use with your system?
    You can use any brand non resistor plugs, NGK, Brisk, Bosch etc. I even think there is someone on ebay selling customized tungsten sparkplugs for plasma ignition. As long as the plugs are non resistor you should be fine.

those tungsten plugs look pretty interesting. Do you have any idea how long standard spark plugs last using your system?

Is there any evidence this works. All I see is videos of a makeshift lab. I have not see any car installs or how it improved anything.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffp View Post
    Is there any evidence this works. All I see is videos of a makeshift lab. I have not see any car installs or how it improved anything.
    The gains are guaranteed increase in HP torque and mileage without HHO. I am here on this forum because the real money maker will be an EFIE kit with water misting to keep engines cool. Lean burn increases mileage above 40% as high as 60% on the highway, but engine runs hot. If a kit can be built then thats where the real market is at. + Lean burn + Plasma.

Yes the system has been installed on race cars. I have several professional teams that do not want their pictures uploaded anywhere as the system is now giving them a 10HP to 20HP gain over their competitiors.

I have uploaded install pics for the doubters. Plasma ignition is proven to work, the research is all on online forums such as overunity.com etc and I offer high quality custom built professional systems at an affordable price.

I am not trying to be a jerk, but is there any videos and proof on modern cars that people drive to work everyday. Everyone on this forum is familiar with how hard it is to cheat ECMs. Most computors add more fuel when the Oxygen sensors detect more heat. And misting water would have to be somewhat proportional to the amount of fuel.
    I would have to see someone who has done it and shows some proof of the increase in MPG.

Quote Originally Posted by gorillaignitino View Post
    The gains are guaranteed increase in HP torque and mileage without HHO. I am here on this forum because the real money maker will be an EFIE kit with water misting to keep engines cool. Lean burn increases mileage above 40% as high as 60% on the highway, but engine runs hot. If a kit can be built then thats where the real market is at. + Lean burn + Plasma.

Yes the system has been installed on race cars. I have several professional teams that do not want their pictures uploaded anywhere as the system is now giving them a 10HP to 20HP gain over their competitiors.

I have uploaded install pics for the doubters. Plasma ignition is proven to work, the research is all on online forums such as overunity.com etc and I offer high quality custom built professional systems at an affordable price.
    gorillaignitino I would like to clarify something. Everyone states that running lean burn valves. This is true to a point. Running very lean does not burn valves. It actually results in an engine running cooler. This will occur beyond 20:1 if I'm not mistaken. In other words if your running hot your not lean enough.
    Plasma ignition would be perfect for this.
    What I would suggest is for the do dyno runs before and after. This will clearly show the benefits of the system.
    I also agree on the water injection. It will clean the engine and provide low end power as well as protect from burning of valves if mixtures are incorrect.

Looks like a normal spark plug going off to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon_R View Post
    gorillaignitino I would like to clarify something. Everyone states that running lean burn valves. This is true to a point. Running very lean does not burn valves. It actually results in an engine running cooler. This will occur beyond 20:1 if I'm not mistaken. In other words if your running hot your not lean enough.
    Plasma ignition would be perfect for this.
    What I would suggest is for the do dyno runs before and after. This will clearly show the benefits of the system.
    I also agree on the water injection. It will clean the engine and provide low end power as well as protect from burning of valves if mixtures are incorrect.
    Amen, someone finally got it right, (almost) I have been running lean on a 2000 metro, 18-22 to 1. Any thing over 16-1 I have experienced no high egt's never over 650 degrees C.