Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HHO for Land Rover

Hi Sir,
    I am planning to re assemble the unit and correct things as you suggests.
    The pump is a good one tested and fixed recently.
    I don't see a significant improvement on Diesel consumption.
    without HHO and with HHO running the usage is the same. only difference is less smoke when running with HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Dimuthu, I would suggest you use more fasteners on your reactor. One per side will not give you even pressure over the complete gasket. What happens is that the plates will be closer where the one fastener is and cause hot spots and possibly other problems. You might see the result if you take it apart. It might be darker in that area. Hydrogen being so small is sometimes very tricky and small leaks are hard to find.

With the right amount of HHO you should not have any smoke at all especially after running about 1000 KM or so and in my experience the temperature goes down not up. This will depend on the condition of the engine though. Have you had your injectors cleaned and pressure checked and adjusted? Has the pump been serviced and set?
    I agree with everything written in this post
    I would add that the worst engines have an excellent eco-test, there is no smoke in the exhaust, no smell.
    -You should look for the ideal amount of gas, a lot of gas does not mean better for the engine-so that two identical cars do not react the same to the same amount of HHO in the engine-it also depends on the setting of engine...
    with HHO install just starting the game ... Only game-play with amps, electrolyte, the amount of gas ...

I have rewire the 13 plate reactor as below just to see what will happen.

I applied addtional - supply to one side only as below
    + I I - I I - I I I I I +

I observed huge ammount of current been taken, Around 40A i guess (not measured)
    The gas production was doble than ever before.
    The heating rate was faster, accordingly with the gas production.
    I didn't keep it long time because the wires started heated up.
    what if the reactor powered through a PWM as below, will there be more gas output?
    - I I + I I - I I + I I -

+nnnnn-nnnnn+ This is what you should be running, the "extra" gas production you saw was steam. Have your mechanic turn down the fuel rate on your injection pump. Run a water injection system to clean the carbon and soot build up off of your valves. Check your timing, it should be about 1 to 1.5 degrees retarded from factory spec's. Did you ever get your plates sand blasted?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re-test

I remove the reactor from the vehicle
    fixed fully charged 100Ah battery next to it, wired directly with short 10mm cable. Result was 3 times more output. This is becuase of the resistance of the wiring system in the vehicle.
    The 13Plate reactor took more around 33A.