Thread: Convert a gas oven to hho

Convert a gas oven to hho

Hi guys, I would like to convert an oven to HHO. The idea behind this is to use it as a controlled heat source (a regulated heat source 230c) for my thermoelectric generation modules.

I'll be using one of my modules to power my HHO cell which in turn provides the heat for my furnace/oven which then heats the rest of my modules at a underside temp of 230c.. ... I'll expand on this in the future for everyone here.. but for the meantime I just need a regulated heat source that uses HHO and the best solution I can think of is a HHO powered oven.

Does it come down to smaller jet sizing for HHO burners? I hope there is someone in our group that's a gas tech or can get me on track. Thanks in advance.

... Other projects I'm working on is to partly power my 5lt LTD with HHO (just about ready to hook it up) and will be making a small HHO unit for my generator. (6hp Robin)

I am no expert on any of this but if you are wanting to resize jets for this, this section may help you. There is alot that doesnt pertain to this but basically they are saying just fill the port 100% with silver then drill out what you need so that you have a port the size you want. Hope that idea helps. The deailed directions are in the section on how to power a generator off of hho. Its about 3/4 the way down the page. http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapt10.html