Exclamation need to know

Dude like the ideas!

I'm new to hho, I'm working on a 73 super beatle for drag racing,
    I'm trying to promote a green drag racing string
    Here is my idea
    A Pressurized system
    I will use dc current to the drycell
    And hho into injecters to motor

Now obviously water heats up with a current going through now is it the amps that heat up the water or is it the volts? Now yea obviously its a factor of both but which is more I guess is my question.
    I think its amps cause amps can kill you volts knock u out
    So let's say u put 6.5 million volts and 2.8 amps into a pressurized drycell and just making this up, but that 6.5 made a pressure of 800 lbs every 3 seconds used as a booster/nos into a system of 12 volts/5 lbs at engine idle, a 720 volt/ 30 amps for a accelerator at a 5 to 400 psi range of acceleration
    Now that would mean it would have to be a pressurized strait flow system or would it need a pressure tank but if I did that I could have a option for even higher psi.
    But now we come to operating the tanks output at a a lower out put with a high pressure behind it such completely loses me because that throws everything else out or does it because then in turn I would need 2 accelerators one for acceleration and one for booster speed but would that mean another tank? I don't know. I ramble on and intern get lost basically could my system work and if so how big would I need my drycell or would it matter considering the voltage?

Thanks for reading My nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by crazyJvw View Post
    So let's say u put 6.5 million volts and 2.8 amps into a pressurized drycell
    18 million 200 thousand Watts! Just gonna look for a wall to bang my head against.

And I think you will find it's spelled 'Beetle' - unless that is, you're talking about one of the fab four!
    Farrah

It's what you learn after you think you know it all that really counts!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyJvw View Post
    Dude like the ideas!

I'm new to hho, I'm working on a 73 super beatle for drag racing,
    I'm trying to promote a green drag racing string
    Here is my idea
    A Pressurized system
    I will use dc current to the drycell
    And hho into injecters to motor

Now obviously water heats up with a current going through now is it the amps that heat up the water or is it the volts? Now yea obviously its a factor of both but which is more I guess is my question.
    I think its amps cause amps can kill you volts knock u out
    So let's say u put 6.5 million volts and 2.8 amps into a pressurized drycell and just making this up, but that 6.5 made a pressure of 800 lbs every 3 seconds used as a booster/nos into a system of 12 volts/5 lbs at engine idle, a 720 volt/ 30 amps for a accelerator at a 5 to 400 psi range of acceleration
    Now that would mean it would have to be a pressurized strait flow system or would it need a pressure tank but if I did that I could have a option for even higher psi.
    But now we come to operating the tanks output at a a lower out put with a high pressure behind it such completely loses me because that throws everything else out or does it because then in turn I would need 2 accelerators one for acceleration and one for booster speed but would that mean another tank? I don't know. I ramble on and intern get lost basically could my system work and if so how big would I need my drycell or would it matter considering the voltage?

Thanks for reading My nonsense
    I don't believe it.

Just because some other newbie might read this and think it's a good idea ...

DO NOT try to compress or store HHO, it's killed people before.

Storing Hydrogen and Oxygen separately is possible. I've read somewhere about a drag boat run this way, I don't know if it was worth his trouble though.

As for the rest,
    "Have fun storming the castle"

Pete.