Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: building a car that runs off HHO

"Umbrella Korp" sounds familiar

Gus, as a friend, on current leakage the way to tell is if there is any voltage in the reservoir. Every setup I have tested does have voltage in the reservoir. Ions are attracted to the opposite polarity but because input ports being in line and running in a flooded state some of the errant little buggers flow not to the next plate but .... and show up as voltage in the reservoir. That is how I see it anyway. When you get yours running this time you can test it. What is a puzzle to me is it is always positive at least, what I have tested, so what happens to the negative buggers? Some of both must make it there and cancel each other I guess, but more positive ... ....??? I have no idea. As usual I could be wrong but that is how I see it.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Oh Carter,
    I can't believe you haven't figured that out yet! The reservoir is always higher than the reactor, right? Well obviously the little positive thingies (whatever they are) are lighter and just get stuck there because they're so little and can't swim against the current.. Sometimes I think you're just too smart to see the obvious stuff!

On a lighter note, does the reservoir go negative if you swap feed polarities to the plates?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL the funniest thing is the "to smart" to ?? maybe but not smart. Gus in my testing I have not been able to make it go negative no matter what the last plate is, so am taking advantage of it being positive. It is the same on bipolar where there is to inputs and exits so opposite plates on each feed. After more testing I might open my mouth on how and see how many flies I can trap. LOL I believe I shared most of it with you a few months ago.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Just to help on the engine size bit. The good Geos' (XFI, or if your canadian like me, a Firefly FE) had a 993cc TBI. Dead simple to work on and great on gas to begin with. My best mileage run was a touch over 60mpg...
    Drivin by a prius laughing

Have any of you found a way around burning up the power source?