Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone using an HHO generator separating H & O

Anyone using an HHO generator separating H & O

Anyone using an HHO generator that separates the H & O? What have been your results? Have you been able to avoid using an EFIE.

anyone. no one using an hho generator with separate outlets for h and o in their vehicle.

If your goal is to take advantage of the benefits from inducing HHO, you need to treat the O2 or use a FIC or AFC. There is no way around using an EFIE, specially if your vehicle is new or if it's an import.

That is a pain there's no way to avoid an efie. I really did not want to mess with my electrical system in the car. is there a simple way of doing this without purchasing an efie.

You could get an aftermarket fuel/ignition controller. They are quite a bit more expensive, but give quite a bit more control as well.

I dont see why I would need an efie if it only HH going into the air system thus not adding more O into the system.

[QUOTE]I dont see why I would need an efie if it only HH going into the air system thus not adding more O into the system./QUOTE]

Slim79, you will not need an efie if you are satisfied with 10 to 20 percent gain or less. This is also true with HHO. Small amounts of HH or even smaller amounts of HHO have very similar effects but when you increase the volume of gas you end up in the ECU going nuts. There are some ways to avoid an efie but are much more trouble than just using an efie. Here are a few ways.

1. Have your reactor set to turn off at below 1000 rpm.

2. Increase the amount of exhaust being introduced over 1000 rpm. (EGR)

3. Control the volume of HHO related to rpm.

and there are many more. So much easier to use an efie.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

i guess ill just have to look up a guide on how to build, use and install an efie.

Quote Originally Posted by slim79 View Post
    i guess ill just have to look up a guide on how to build, use and install an efie.
    Much easier to just buy one and install it. You don't get all the DIY gratification, but you can certainly take pride in installing it correctly and cleanly.

http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/digital-narrowband-series

Quote Originally Posted by slim79 View Post
    Anyone using an HHO generator that separates the H & O? What have been your results? Have you been able to avoid using an EFIE.
    Is an EFIE needed on a flex-fuel vehicle when augmenting your vehicle's fuel with HHO?