Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hho dry cell actual out put???

Quote Originally Posted by Quebecker View Post
    Tanks

With this config. +NNNNN-NNNNNN+,
    at approx. 15 amp., how much LPM ?

Your input hole aren't staggered ?

Thanks
    The holes on the plates are staggered. Now the holes on the "End Plates" (HDPE) are centered and correspond to the holes on the plates. Meaning if the holes on the plates are 1/4" from the gasket the hole on the end plates are 1/4 from the gasket and centered. I am not sure what the production is at that amps, I mix my solution to 1 lb. per 1 gl. of distilled water, at that mixture it will promote 25-30 to that configuration, hence each each will use 10-15 amps. Last I tested my system on my truck it produce 1/2 LPM at 12 seconds.

I koya,

Others questions about your plates design and Your config +NNNNN-NNNNN+

1- Looking the design of your plates, I found that your output are also staggered ? It's Right ?

2- What are benefits to not have hole (no input and no output) on the negative plate ?

3- Are you always use +NNNNN-NNNNN+ ?
    Why do you prefer 2 positives plates and 1 neg. Plate ?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Quebecker View Post
    I koya,

Others questions about your plates design and Your config +NNNNN-NNNNN+

1- Looking the design of your plates, I found that your output are also staggered ? It's Right ?

2- What are benefits to not have hole (no input and no output) on the negative plate ?

Thanks in advance

Review the photo I've enclosed. As you can see the SS plates holes are staggared, the holes on the end plate (3/8 HDPE) are centered but inline with the holes on the SS plates.

It's a theory of mind limiting from one side to the other and forcing both side of the cell to have their own chamber and both side of the negative being used to produce H2.

Yes, configuration has proven to be efficient for all the my install

The negative being in the middle makes it easy for me to use single 6 gauge wire to ground and then use a 10 gauge power source for each of the positive terminal. All my system are wired with two independent power source. I don't have to worry about any thermal runaway because of each configuration has their own power source (relay and circuit breaker). the system will not over run a sigle relay or circuit breaker. All my system run brute force, I have not seen one go over 17 amps or 30amps combined reading after 4 hours of running at highway speed (65-80mph traffic).

Hope I explained myself well enough for you to understand. The other thing I feel why my system stays cool and efficient is my dual chamber reservoir with the capacity of 2gl.

Thank you very much
    Merci beaucoup 