Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: BioBeast Progress...

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    I can get my 2 LED lights that are behind my bubblers to run for about 4 minutes before they go out. I also noticed that the charge will also begin to build after they are unhooked. Some of the UNI's I have built have also made voltage when most all of the elite was drained out of the reactor. Crazy stuff!

"D"
    Oohh-Oohh!! I knew I was forgetting something! I have two green 12v LED's I need to drill holes in the bottom of the bubblers for and seal in! Now that I have clear bubblers it should be extemely cheesy! Er, ahh, I mean COOL!!
    I AM gonna do that-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    I'm no expert but first thing that comes to mind is somewhere during assembly POS + and NEG - are backward or out of order. From the looks of your vids you went into great detail keeping things clean during assembly so I would start with wiring .... do to plate configuration ( nice work) ...
    Sodbuster, Thanks hoss but the electrical arrangement is probably the ONLY thing that my confidence is high in.. I did some more testing after the vid last night and it all checks out aces in that respect.. The more I think on it, the more I believe it's a piece of HDPE drill waste that I missed on the pre-assembly inspection...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Gus, take the tube off the active bubbler and plug it with your thumb long enough to get the other bubbler functioning. If that doesn't work then there is something plugged. If it does then there is some imbalance and the gas is going to the week side.
    My thoughts exactly, Carter... So I did that and it just built up pressure in the side that was working.. Houston, we have a blockage...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Bio;
    Please don't get ****ed at me . You have a beautiful setup, massive as h**l. But nice !! One thing, the candescent dryer... You ever work with air conditioning before ? That stuff is going to soak up all it can as long as it can. It seeks out moisture ! Which means it will take it out of your bubbler by microscopic drop after drop. Just saying.......

What i was meaning about this is that running or not this dryer will absorb moisture ..... eventually becoming full and releasing some moisture past it.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

What i was meaning about this is that running or not this dryer will absorb moisture ..... eventually becoming full and releasing some moisture past it.
    Madscientist, the beads that Bio is using change color when moisture laden so he will know when to change them.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I see .......... Just shooting at a helping hand.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Oohh-Oohh!! I knew I was forgetting something! I have two green 12v LED's I need to drill holes in the bottom of the bubblers for and seal in! Now that I have clear bubblers it should be extemely cheesy! Er, ahh, I mean COOL!!
    I AM gonna do that-
    As cheesy as it sounds you might as well show off all that hard work. ;-)
    "D"

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    As cheesy as it sounds you might as well show off all that hard work. ;-)
    "D"
    No slam intended man, The coolness quotient IS high, it's just that I drive a beat up, noisy, rattely, badly in need of a paint job, 1989 F350 crew cab dually... Showing off something like the Biobeast in the bed of it even without lights engages the cheese drive, having an eerie green glow in the bubblers at night says "look at me! look at me!" Don't get me wrong, I'm going to do it anyway, due to my extensive experience at being the target of derisive commentary and raised eyebrows, it's just that it would look SO much nicer in a better looking truck! LOL! In my P.O.S., it'll be the same as putting a large wheel of Swiss on a rotating mount on top of the cab..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OMG.... lmao =)===> In my P.O.S., it'll be the same as putting a large wheel of Swiss on a rotating mount on top of the cab

May I make a suggestion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vwgOMgyk0E
    Green Fuel H20.. Dual "38" plate dry cells

Dual Batteries

Dual 50 amp current limiting PWM`s

Dual 6 quart reservoir`s

HHO Connection Mac Daddy Flashback arrestor

Dual HHO Connection Bobbler/arrestor

Green Fuel H20 Dual map sensor enhancer

Fuelsaver-mpg Digital DEFIE

30amp PWM fuel pump voltage controler

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    OMG.... lmao =)===> In my P.O.S., it'll be the same as putting a large wheel of Swiss on a rotating mount on top of the cab

May I make a suggestion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vwgOMgyk0E
    Hey Look!! It's the "General Brie!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]