Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: BioBeast Progress...

Quote Originally Posted by 19TERCEL96 View Post
    What happens to your voltage and current readings when you connect the seventh stack?
    Still 12.7V, only reads 13.4 when I connect @ 1st and 6th but read at 1st & 7th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still 12.7V, only reads 13.4 when I connect @ 1st and 6th but read at 1st & 7th.
    Gus, do you mean measuring the 1st plate of the 1st group and the last plate of the 6th group it measures 13.4V. When you measure 1st plate of group 1 and the last plate of group 7 it is 12.7V. Do I have it right or is it the opposite way?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Carter I haven't tried to measure values at individual plates because all plates of a like polarity within a group are hard connected. Sorry..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gus, just put the probes on the plates between the gasket not on the connection.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Bump for the BEAST

How`s it going !!
    Green Fuel H20.. Dual "38" plate dry cells

Dual Batteries

Dual 50 amp current limiting PWM`s

Dual 6 quart reservoir`s

HHO Connection Mac Daddy Flashback arrestor

Dual HHO Connection Bobbler/arrestor

Green Fuel H20 Dual map sensor enhancer

Fuelsaver-mpg Digital DEFIE

30amp PWM fuel pump voltage controler

Hows your project going Gus?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    Hows your project going Gus?
    It's finished, and now I need to pull one reservoir off and do a little re-plumbing to eleminate that bothersome tendency it has to only feed gas to one side. I still have to swap out the alternator and put the hot one in along with an overdue upgrade of the charging system wiring... Call it a full weekends work. Hard to get to though with all the other "more important" things to do. Currently preparing the yard for Zoysia sod and an in ground sprinkler system to comply with HOA rules and recent nasty-gram.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What size alternator are you going to use? I thinking of up grading mine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    What size alternator are you going to use? I thinking of up grading mine as well.
    Remember when I had the system installed the first time? I was running dual alternators, the stock Ford 85A for the truck and the 150A Zena dedicated for the system only. Well since then I've upgraded the truck alt to a 100A, but I'm going to swap it out for the Zena and just run that for the truck and the system instead of two alt's. It's a much heavier duty unit and is actually under rated by 15-20 amps. Based on what I've learned about efficiency in the last few years, and how much gas (supposedly) will do the trick, I'm going to take the chance that a single 150A alt will supply all my needs. We'll see...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gus,
    most of those high end, high output alt are producing 40-50A during idle, which is plenty to power up a two stack unit at 2LPM. The bus is reacting well with a two stack system. runs smooth and get 15mpg on D2, I am going to run it close to empty so I can start with WMO run it on that at 20% with Karosene vice RUG.