Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: BioBeast Progress...

Gus,
    I think calling that a "work of ART" is an under statement. Having said that, I have new data on how much per 1 liter of engine displacement works best. I will start a new post to discuss it. Brovo Zulu on your build. VERY NICE.

Carter and Ben,
    Thanks guys for the kind words, and my apologies for taking so long. I'm going to try to remember to pick up several gallons of distilled water on the way home tomorrow so I can start passivating this thing. If it's not windy, I'm going to make some HHO bubble towers with a bubbler stone in a pan of extra soapy water and light them off for the neighbor kids. (After the bubble towers are floating away from the output )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No Gus, thanks to you for sharing this great build. It give new meaning to hard work and determination. "D"

Wow, that looks great.

I agree that there needs to be a user warning on all unipolar builds though to just simply double what you think you're going to spend on it.

Gus that looks great! Now just to wrestle it in place and bolt it up. Then try to convince the cops its not a meth lab or anything. LOL. But you know we all gotta keep them on their toes.

Quote Originally Posted by danser75 View Post
    Gus that looks great! Now just to wrestle it in place and bolt it up. Then try to convince the cops its not a meth lab or anything. LOL. But you know we all gotta keep them on their toes.
    Yeah, seriously..
    The first time around I had to convince the guard at the parking garage that it was absolutely NOT a bomb, no matter that it looked like something out of a science fiction movie.. Then my wife didn't help matters when she told one of her friends at work that it looked like a rocket launcher (all the bubblers), and if you ever played "post office" when you were a kid, you can almost guess what happened next.. Another "friend" had heard the story third or fourth hand and told my wife's boss, who then approached her and very seriously asked if it was true that her husband had a rocket launcher in the back of his truck.. It took a good three minutes for her to stop laughing long enough to explain..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just read 15 pages, Dang.... Biofarmer nice work!!!

New to this Forum "WOW" HHO generators have come along ways.
    Green Fuel H20.. Dual "38" plate dry cells

Dual Batteries

Dual 50 amp current limiting PWM`s

Dual 6 quart reservoir`s

HHO Connection Mac Daddy Flashback arrestor

Dual HHO Connection Bobbler/arrestor

Green Fuel H20 Dual map sensor enhancer

Fuelsaver-mpg Digital DEFIE

30amp PWM fuel pump voltage controler

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    Just read 15 pages, Dang.... Biofarmer nice work!!!

New to this Forum "WOW" HHO generators have come along ways.
    Thanks Sodbuster, but all is not perfect in paradise tonight... I have some strangeness going on that has me stumped, but the only thing I can think of is that there is a physical mass (wad of crap) clogging the bubbler inlet- if anyone can think of any other reason, please speak up.. The problem is outlined here-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4jLTw2pKLPU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Capacitive Behavior of Unipolar

Madman, Igor, Darrell, Larry, a little something of passing interest...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zGDnTDGLh6A
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Madman, Igor, Darrell, Larry, a little something of passing interest...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zGDnTDGLh6A
    Thanks' Gus, very interesting.
    About the problem, I would try to blow throw hose to see if the problem in hoses, if not I would look for electrical.