Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: BioBeast Progress...

been away...what video?

hi bio... been away for a while...so i hav'nt seen this video or any new pics of the beast.... can i have a quick update please?

Hey Kimbo,
    It's all here, just go back a page or two on this thread, as for videos, if you miss the links in the posts, just search clflyguy on Youtube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been following this for some time now. Has anymore progress been made? Would really like to know how this unit produces.

Thanks

I'm currently working on a half a dozen other projects (non-HHO related) and can't get to the Biobeast for a couple more weeks. Really just down to making the rest of the electrical connections and mounting everything up- so close I can taste it, but just out of reach!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any day Gus, any day.........
    Take your time, but HURRY UP!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Well that took about an hour. LOL I just rolled across this topic and read it begining to end. Its an amazing setup. Good job Gus! I wish I had found this before I started the work on my reactor. Just one question though. Where did you get that thick of a cutting board? I would like to be able to "borrow" your idea there that you "borrowed" but my plates are not thick enough to allow drilling from the ends. My local walmart and menards is the only place I can find affordable plastic cutting boards. But they only carry a couple types the thickest is 3/8".

Hey Danser,
    Those are made of 1" HDPE from www.thecuttingboardfactory.com

They have excellent prices and fast shipping- I've ordered from them twice now and they go out of their way to make sure you get exactly what you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking

I see they all have a lifetime warranty. You think we would qualify if one should ever break? LOL. I would love to see their reaction if we sent it in though.

Bio,

Can you explain what you meant in post #31 about nullifing the need for using positive and negitive bubblers?

Thanks

Sure Dixie, no prob.. Based on some discussion that myoldyourgold and I had a while back, I determined that to eleminate current leakage through the electrolyte, I would use two reservoirs. I based that design on an early decision to use six plates per group which would have made the first and last plates in each group opposite polarity's. HOWEVER, I determined later in the build that the current density would be a bit too low in that configuration so I removed one plate per group, thereby causing the first and last plate in all groups to be the same polarity (don't forget this is a unipolar build) and negating the need of separate positive and negative reservoirs. It still remains to be seen though, if there will be current leakage through the electrolyte between the first and last groups...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]