Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BioBeast Progress...

2/18/12 Update

Got motivated today and made the connectors, now I need to join the supply wires at each end and passivate. After this it's just mounting and plumbing...
    Here are some photos of the connectors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gus, as usual your builds are superb!! WOW I like it. I just can not wait to watch that turkey run!! Your the MAN!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Gus, I agree with Carter. Nice work. Boy do all those electrical connections bring back memories.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Thanks guys,
    I know that I've stretched this out too long, but sometimes that's just the way things work out...
    Larry, are you working on anything these days? I think I'm going to be able to devote almost the whole day to it tomorrow- keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

Take care- Gus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well Gus, are ya done yet?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Well Gus, are ya done yet?
    Almost bubba, almost... I dug out the mounting board this evening and measured a few things, looks like it's gonna be a tight fit, but it will fit, so that's a relief. I made up bubbler brackets out of some PVC 2" repair couplers I had. I think the pieces that encircle the bubbler will be fine, but the piece I'm using for the standoff is a little iffy- might be better to go with a piece of sch.40 4" for the added wall thickness. Anyway, this is where it's at as of close of business tonight...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Monster's looking really beautiful, Gus!
    Can't wait to see a video of it in operation with you in the background yelling "IT'S ALIVE", complete, of course, with the sounds of a violent thunderstorm raging nearby...............
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    The Monster's looking really beautiful, Gus!
    Can't wait to see a video of it in operation with you in the background yelling "IT'S ALIVE", complete, of course, with the sounds of a violent thunderstorm raging nearby...............
    Can Do! Florida is the lightning capital of the world, so shouldn't be a problem...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bio that is surely one awesome build. Most impressive.
    May I ask what is the purpose of this cell and what do you hope to achieve?
    Also what are those bars connection the plates?

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon_R View Post
    Bio that is surely one awesome build. Most impressive.
    May I ask what is the purpose of this cell and what do you hope to achieve?
    Also what are those bars connection the plates?
    Thank you, but I'm afraid it is already a dinosaur.

Its purpose is to as efficiently as possible provide a large quantity of HHO to my mechanically injected 7.3L non-computer controlled diesel.

I hope to achieve the ability to turn my fuel delivery screw down approximately 120 degrees of arc, retard my injection timing by 2 degrees, and increase my mileage by 3-5 mpg.

Those bars connection the plates are bars connecting the plates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]