Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: BioBeast Progress...

It's about time you showed your face Lee! With all that money you better be building something cool......

Welcome back. "D"

Less here I was just getting ready to send a search party out for you. Glad it was just a vacation. You got lots of catching up to do!!! Get you skinny fanny in gear. LOL
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Gus,
    Once my shop at home is all back together I will start on my new design from your unipolar. I guess you can call it "Vertical" version, I've been toying with while away and waiting for insurance to get their act together to re-build the house and garage. I am still shooting for a compact design for a unipolar, by the way the glue I am testing to glue the HDPE is holding submerged in my NaOH misture.

Hey Ben,
    It's been a while- I take it from your post that you got slammed, flooded or both when the hurricane turned inland. Sorry to hear that, man. So what glue are you using that's working so well, and has it been exposed to any heat yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any Gas yet???? Inquiring minds want to know......

"D"

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    Any Gas yet???? Inquiring minds want to know......

"D"
    Only the kind from mixing Lasagna, ice cream and Goldschlager.... Butt, I did just get back from Home Depot with 10' more of 3/8" i.d. hose, and all of the nylon 3/8" barbed"T" fittings they had on the shelf. I still need about 10 more, and I still need about 75 SAE #5 SS screw type hose clamps- of which they had zippo, nada, zilch... I'm emailing corporate after I finish this post, because I'm so tired of H-D not having the the appropriate matching hardware.. If you sell 3/8" nylon hose barb fittings, and you sell 3/8" i.d. reinforced 5/8" o.d. clear poly hose, then you should sell hose clamps that fit the hose, not something that is just a tiny bit too small with the the next size up being way too big. It just stands to reason... Anyway, enough whining- here are three photos I took just a minute ago. Electrical connections are next, I'm still deciding whether to mod my old ones or buy new parts, this thing is getting expensive (again), just glad I could re-use a bunch of the old elbows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lookin' really good, Gus!
    Maybe, whenever you get the Beastie done, you'll build something big for a change?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Awww man, come on... This one's only 35 plates, that's less than half the first one. I have enough plates left to do the Mercedes and the Honda...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can't wait to see some results. This thing is a beasty beut. I am still making very slow progress on mine.
    VIN 1GTHK33F0RJ737771
    1994 K3500 crew cab 4x4 non- dually
    Walt's Air Filter Upgrade
    4" Turbo Back Exaust
    No Muffler no Cat
    Homemade Boost Controller
    Boost Gauge, EGT Gauge, Trans Temp
    B&M Transmission Aluminum Pan
    Remote PMD with #9
    Marine Injectors
    Aftermarket cylinder heads
    Walt's cooling upgrade w/Duramax fan and clutch.
    199,000 miles
    BF Goodrich A/T's. 265/75-R16

Reading, Pennsylvania

VIN 1GTHK33F0RJ737771
    1994 K3500 crew cab 4x4 non- dually
    Walt's Air Filter Upgrade
    4" Turbo Back Exaust
    No Muffler no Cat
    Homemade Boost Controller
    Boost Gauge, EGT Gauge, Trans Temp
    B&M Transmission Aluminum Pan
    Remote PMD with #9
    Marine Injectors
    Aftermarket cylinder heads
    Walt's cooling upgrade w/Duramax fan and clutch.
    199,000 miles
    BF Goodrich A/T's. 265/75-R16
    BeeZeeMac! where have you been man? I was lookin' at the 3500's stats in your sig and realized that you're not running water/alcohol.. That's sorta like doing the least to get the most in our rigs, you know? Even running WMO in Henry, when I pulled a glowplug the day before yesterday it looked almost like it did when it was installed a year and a half ago- I should have taken a pic.. Also a pretty safe way to bump up the mileage and power a bit too... Isn't that something that was on your to-do list?
    Take a couple of pics, it doesn't matter how much you have done yet, we just love photos!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]