Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: BioBeast Progress...

Now I agree that water meth is an excelent adder for milege power and intercoooling. I just have not got around to it yet. my truck is in need of it also. I have been collecting parts but you know time and well more time. I have been flying around the country bouncing out of airports like a jiggalo so HHO and water meth have been on the back burner for a bit. That does not meen I havn't been reading, researching, and visiting the forum.

Question? Are you refering Henry as the name of your truck? That would be too funny.
    VIN 1GTHK33F0RJ737771
    1994 K3500 crew cab 4x4 non- dually
    Walt's Air Filter Upgrade
    4" Turbo Back Exaust
    No Muffler no Cat
    Homemade Boost Controller
    Boost Gauge, EGT Gauge, Trans Temp
    B&M Transmission Aluminum Pan
    Remote PMD with #9
    Marine Injectors
    Aftermarket cylinder heads
    Walt's cooling upgrade w/Duramax fan and clutch.
    199,000 miles
    BF Goodrich A/T's. 265/75-R16

Reading, Pennsylvania

Funny? Huh, never gave it a second thought.. We have always named our vehicles in my family and my wife's family. The wife's car is Che' which is a Spanish nickname for Mercedes (my wife is Cuban) My F350 is Henry the Ford, or Henry the Hydrogen Ford when the system is installed.
    Vehicles I've owned over the years include Beau, a Chevy 8 passenger van, Bonnie, an (of course) Bonneville, Big Blue, an F150, Little Red, the ex-wife's Ranger, Sex Toy, my old Harley, Capricious, a '71 Chevy Caprice coup with an amazing small block 400, Offal the Opel- a 1900 Opel wagon that was a complete piece of junk, and finally (actually the very first) was the Mad Maverick, a 1970 blue Ford Maverick with an inline six, three-on-the-tree, no A/C, no radio and a never say die attitude (as long as you re-tightened the carb onto the manifold about every 300 miles or so...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The funny part is the name of my truck is also henry. THis is because I have always been partial to fords and anti GM. When I totaled my 97 F150 I wanted to move up to a crew cab diesel. I could not A ford a ford so to speak so I ended up with my GMC. I named it Henry in liu of Henry Ford. I wanted to pay cash and I wanted 4X4 and crew cab and diesel and it had to be a turbo diesel. So I settled on the GMC as all of the power strokes were out of my price range.
    VIN 1GTHK33F0RJ737771
    1994 K3500 crew cab 4x4 non- dually
    Walt's Air Filter Upgrade
    4" Turbo Back Exaust
    No Muffler no Cat
    Homemade Boost Controller
    Boost Gauge, EGT Gauge, Trans Temp
    B&M Transmission Aluminum Pan
    Remote PMD with #9
    Marine Injectors
    Aftermarket cylinder heads
    Walt's cooling upgrade w/Duramax fan and clutch.
    199,000 miles
    BF Goodrich A/T's. 265/75-R16

Reading, Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Only the kind from mixing Lasagna, ice cream and Goldschlager.... Butt, I did just get back from Home Depot with 10' more of 3/8" i.d. hose, and all of the nylon 3/8" barbed"T" fittings they had on the shelf. I still need about 10 more, and I still need about 75 SAE #5 SS screw type hose clamps- of which they had zippo, nada, zilch... I'm emailing corporate after I finish this post, because I'm so tired of H-D not having the the appropriate matching hardware.. If you sell 3/8" nylon hose barb fittings, and you sell 3/8" i.d. reinforced 5/8" o.d. clear poly hose, then you should sell hose clamps that fit the hose, not something that is just a tiny bit too small with the the next size up being way too big. It just stands to reason... Anyway, enough whining- here are three photos I took just a minute ago. Electrical connections are next, I'm still deciding whether to mod my old ones or buy new parts, this thing is getting expensive (again), just glad I could re-use a bunch of the old elbows.
    Nice work Bio! It looks like a Jet Pack. "D"

Any gas Yet Bio?

Hey I might need your CAD help with the new project I am starting. Like to get Myold involved as well, so we cover every little detail. Has allot of technical stuff involved and may yeild some great results.

You guys interested?? If so, I could send both of you what I have so far.

Let me know. "D"

Nope,
    I'm hung up on finding SAE#8 SS hose clamps, and I need about 75 of them.. Guess I'll have to order on-line because H-D won't order them for me. I made a big push to get it where it is now, so I must work on the other projects I neglected for a couple of weeks. Pretty much everything is finished though. The weatherman says it is supposed to rain this weekend, so I should be able to get several hours in on it- connections this time.

Check your PM folder....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lightbulb Serendipity...

-Come to find out they are not #8's,they're #5's, and virtually impossible to find so I'm making the #4's work by oh-so-carefully installing them. It takes a pair of pliers to hold the band in the screw housing until the screw can bite the thread slots on the band- royal PITA to be sure.

Anyway- every now and then something shakes loose upstairs and I get a semi-original idea. At least I think it is, as I haven't seen one before. You guys be the judges, see attached jpg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now that's a Mcgyver thought if I ve ever seen one.

Nice Job Bio! I think will will do this as well.

"D"

That's way to simple, can you think of a more complicated way to attach it? Looks great, nice and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post

Anyway- every now and then something shakes loose upstairs and I get a semi-original idea. At least I think it is, as I haven't seen one before. You guys be the judges, see attached jpg.
    But Gus, there are no paper clips nor rubber bands! What kind of high tech crapola ya pushin', eh?
    Seriously, very simple, clever idea!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php