Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BioBeast Progress...

yeah... meant the water.
    Kimbo, you should be able to figure it out from here.

One liter of water has produced 55.52 moles of H2 and 27.76 moles of O2 for a combined total of 83.28 moles of gas. Each mole of gas occupies 22.4 liters, so 22.4*83.28 = 1865.5 liters of gas.

And thus we arrive at the answer: One liter of water makes 1865.5 liters of gas.
    1.865 liters of HHO per gram.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

hmmm.....water usage is going to be more than expected...you guys producing large hho must have serious reservoirs!
    6 lpm around 360 mls/h... just under 3 hrs per litre

...and fortunately I have two 4.75 liter reservoirs to use for this thing. I just found out that Home Depot no longer carries the EPDM on a roll anymore.. You have to buy a 10'x10' precut sheet @ ~$100 minimum. I was told it was a corporate decision. That really ****esmeoff because I need some more gaskets and didn't want to spend that much money, but I guess I'm gonna have to now. Had to make a run to ACE this morning for some more brass screws and nuts.. They get .95 cents apiece for 6-32x3" brass screws, good thing I only needed six more. Well, enough whining from me, here are a couple photos of the build to this point. Guess I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and buy that 10x10 'cause it wont make any gas looking like this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, I got lucky- there is is landscape place down the street from me that also sells pond liner (EPDM). Same thickness but the price is actually better, .85 cents per sq. ft. and they sell by the foot also, so I was able to get what I needed... Now to cut out about 30 more gaskets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very nice, I've always wondered if "Bigger was better" on these cells and after installing a unit on a friends diesel farm equipment its been hard to not want to keep going bigger. Thank you for all the informative posts, i have enjoyed learning more about these systems.

wow...already she is truly a thing of beauty! cant wait to hear the results. seeing how it should be done makes me want to build my next one ...NOW!

Kimbo- Thank you,
    You must be like me and see the beauty of form following functionality, however I do owe Larry (HHOPWR) credit for streamlining the unipolar system into this particular format, as I shamelessly copied his layout even though our plates are very different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gus,

I guess I'll just have to follow your effort. IRENE has put me out of commission for awhile to build anything. That's a great looking cell and BIG. I've shared your build with my freind in SD, he likes what he sees and will attemp to build one for testing for the T-58. He is looking at using 4' X 4' SS plates.

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    Gus,

I guess I'll just have to follow your effort. IRENE has put me out of commission for awhile to build anything. That's a great looking cell and BIG. I've shared your build with my freind in SD, he likes what he sees and will attemp to build one for testing for the T-58. He is looking at using 4' X 4' SS plates.
    Ben,
    At 2VDC, for a single positive and a single negative plate (1 cell) that's 1152A, or 2304watts...
    Try to find out what DC voltage and amperage is available on this thing and let's try to design something appropriate for it. I have a feeling that the percentages just are not going to work out well for a turbine though. It just moves so much air through itself, approximately 13.7 lb/s (11,000 cfm) @ 27,300 rpm. The amount of HHO that would need to be produced to show any effect at all would most likely consume the entire output of the generator!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hows your project going Bio?

Darrell