Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finished 94' Ford Ranger HHO Install

Exclamation Finished 94' Ford Ranger HHO Install

http://campl.us/dehp has the pics

truck runs very good. cant wait until i take it for a long drive!

This is a 2 one quart system from Alex.

I am a Authorized Installer for Alex for the SF Bay Area.

Get a Hydrogen hybrid Conversion installed in the SF Bay Area for $1600 for most cars and small trucks. These are HOD (hydrogen on demand) nothing is stored. Gas or Diesel on hybrid or not. 35%-60% gains. Talk to @hybridwatercar on twitter for more info. We are the only Authorised installer for the SF Bay Area for how2savefuel.com

Quote Originally Posted by hybridwatercar View Post

Get a Hydrogen hybrid Conversion installed in the SF Bay Area for $1600 for most cars and small trucks. These are HOD (hydrogen on demand) nothing is stored. Gas or Diesel on hybrid or not. 35%-60% gains. Talk to @hybridwatercar on twitter for more info. We are the only Authorised installer for the SF Bay Area for how2savefuel.com
    If the items in the photo are the units you are marketing, you must have been asleep when the "Dry cell" was being discuss in this forum. Those units should come with a "Warning" about them exploding and they hazardous.

We've attemp to steer people away from the wet cell, at least I try to share what I've learned about building a dry cell "newbies" are aware of the latest. WOW..$1600 I knew there's a lot people in CA with money.

Quote Originally Posted by hybridwatercar View Post

LOL! WOW! Mason jar wet cells- $1600- ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDIN' ME?!?!? Sounds like you are either seriously dedicated to ripping people off, or seriously behind the curve on what constitutes a productive efficient reactor these days. You might suggest to "Alex" that he sit back down at the computer and do a bit more research before he gets his (and your) butts sued for selling and installing a dangerous and defective product. That you would even try to pimp a mason jar wet cell to this forum shows an unfortunate deficit in his understanding of the basics of the process and a lack of research on YOUR part in knowing the caliber of talent in the audience you are presenting to. Yourself and Alex are welcome to come here and learn, but please don't try to sell us something that looks exactly like the 6th grade science fair demo my daughter did well over decade ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess Alex did not tell you that it is illegal to install a device that does not have CARB and EPA approval in California and that there are penalties. $200 to $400 for installing is what most charge in other states. Suggest you do some research before you end up loosing your shirt or worse.

California has a number of crazy rules that just plain SUCK!!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I just looked at the pictures. Wow..........I'm gonna be nice and say no more about this one.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

I lied. I went to the website & I'm appalled! $275.00 for a mason jar with 2 s/s wires wrapped around a piece of plexiglass??
    We have no tolerance for scam artists in here, so you should take your childish piece of sh1t and stuff it.
    Maybe Fuzzytomcat or Teknikl will see this thread and immediately ban yer ass. F^ckin' douchebag.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    I lied. I went to the website & I'm appalled! $275.00 for a mason jar with 2 s/s wires wrapped around a piece of plexiglass??
    We have no tolerance for scam artists in here, so you should take your childish piece of sh1t and stuff it.
    Maybe Fuzzytomcat or Teknikl will see this thread and immediately ban yer ass. F^ckin' douchebag.
    DUDE! -and I was worried I might have been too harsh- LOL! You go boy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And here I thought that he was charging $1600 just for installing the free fecal mater mason jars.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Come on guys...at least the lids were a nice metallic blue color....

Yeah, the lids are pretty. The funny thing is that they actually use the original steel 2 piece lids! These are designed for canning, so as heat builds, the seals will leak. They're only air-tight when cool. Freakin loosers......
    I'm surprised they don't have pictures of Flux Capacitors on the jars.

Gus........You've known me long enough to know that I'm being as nice as possible.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0