Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hho gas

These are pics how I hooked the hho output.. As of now I placed a "T" directly into my intake.

I'm just hoping I made the right hole.

Yeah, I hope you made the right hole also, because I couldn't tell what the hell I was looking at in any of those photo's, sorry. You might try backing out a little, at least enough to see where the hose is going to. I don't mean to be over critical, but not being familiar with your particular engine and underhood layout makes it difficult to tell what I'm seeing.

OK, bedtime, catch you tomorrow.....................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I should have explained what I have done.
    I connected the hho output into the air intake, after the maf sensor.
    The hole is on the bottom side, connected into the hole is a elbow. This is where I am feeding the hho into the engine.
    This is where it get technical for me.
    when I look into the air filter it looks like its spliting into 3 directions.
    2 in the back and one in the front of the engine.

Best placement of HHO intake?

Been reading this forum for quite a while and am now trying to do my own install on my 2000 Camry 2.2L 4cyl engine in CA.

My question is: Where would be the best location to place my HHO output to my intake? I've included a picture with arrows/numbers, but I've always read that the best location is closest to the manifold. As you can see in my picture, there are many hoses and ports to the manifold.

I will be using KOH with distilled water, reservoir/bubbler, flashback arrestor, vaporizer/filter, and a 26 4"x5" plate
    -NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+ design.

In 2008 I've messed around with some cheap HHO wet cells and wasn't too impressed, but now that I see the dry cell is the way to go, it's getting exciting again!

Thanks guys/gals for the help!
    2000 Toyota Camry CE 4cyl 2.2L (CA emissions)
    168K miles

Been reading this forum for quite a while and am now trying to do my own install on my 2000 Camry 2.2L 4cyl engine in CA.

My question is: Where would be the best location to place my HHO output to my intake? I've included a picture with arrows/numbers, but I've always read that the best location is closest to the manifold. As you can see in my picture, there are many hoses and ports to the manifold.

I will be using KOH with distilled water, reservoir/bubbler, flashback arrestor, vaporizer/filter, and a 26 4"x5" plate
    -NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+ design.

In 2008 I've messed around with some cheap HHO wet cells and wasn't too impressed, but now that I see the dry cell is the way to go, it's getting exciting again!
    I suggest you start a separate thread because this will get quite involved.

To start with I would change your configuration. You will have way to much heat and flow problems. You only need to make 1 to 1.5 lpm and making more will just give you worse mileage. Go to a -nnnnn+nnnnn-. If you need more which you will not for this engine you can build another one and run it in parallel each producing 600 mlpm and very efficiently.

Next do not use 2, 3, 4, 6, or7 in your picture for injecting the HHO. 1 is the safest and number 5 is unknown to me and would want to check that out. Is it a vacuum line? I can not tell what it is connected to at that end in the picture. It could be a possibility but only if you have very clean HHO and if it is connected just after the throttle body. There is a lot more but you need to put this in a separate thread.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

OK...I just found the "New Thread" button, but how do I move this thread to another forum? Should I just delete it and start over?
    I'm so used to seeing the "Forums" option at the top of each page like other sites have.
    Thanks!
    2000 Toyota Camry CE 4cyl 2.2L (CA emissions)
    168K miles

Just start a new thread no need to delete.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

mpg on 2001 Lexus RX300

I just finished my installing my kit. I only drove about 20 min. Total I have 15A, it feels i have more power, but I didn't see any change on the MPG. I was wondering if I have to drive around and reset my volo chip every now and then?

Thanks for your help..
    --------------------
    2001 LEXUS RX300

i installed the hho kit in my car. i honestly have not seen any drastic mpg change.

I'm starting to notice my rpm at cold start goes to 6000, which is pretty weird. At first i thought it was the volo chip lowering my rpm's.

I thought HHO was to help and improve my car's performance?
    I'm getting worried that hho is doing the opposite.
    --------------------
    2001 LEXUS RX300