Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hho gas

Hho gas

Everyday i say i need one more day. My wife is going to kill me..
    I kinda want to prove that HHO works. Good thing i commute to work.

I installed everything and added the KOH into the resevior with distill water.

My question is i have two outputs for hho gas. One i was told to penetrate the lower side of the air intake, close to engine as possible. Would it work the same if i loosen the air intake and squeeze in a hose?

For the other hose the manufacture said for my application it doesn't do anything. But the instructions it was saying it goes into the pcv valve.

Does everyone use one HHO output to their engine?

I have a 2001 Lexus RX300 V6

Quote Originally Posted by giga pipe View Post
    Everyday i say i need one more day. My wife is going to kill me..
    I kinda want to prove that HHO works. Good thing i commute to work.

I installed everything and added the KOH into the resevior with distill water.

My question is i have two outputs for hho gas. One i was told to penetrate the lower side of the air intake, close to engine as possible. Would it work the same if i loosen the air intake and squeeze in a hose?

For the other hose the manufacture said for my application it doesn't do anything. But the instructions it was saying it goes into the pcv valve.

Does everyone use one HHO output to their engine?

I have a 2001 Lexus RX300 V6
    Giga,
    Skip the hose to the PCV valve. "Y" or "T" the two output hoses together, then run one hose to the air intake box, outside the filter. This lets the filter element deal with any electrolyte that may make it past your bubbler.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What type of system did you buy. Can you tell us something about it. Their web site would be good. You might have something that will never give you any gains or you might be able to make changes to it to help you get some gain. Either way we would like to help to make sure your wife dosen't kill you or worse if you get my drift!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

The more details you post, the more and better feedback you'll get. I learned that very fast here.

I've already been there and gone through the wife-threats. Mostly from putting a pulsejet on the kid's powerwheels four wheeler. She saw progress on the hho and deals with it

Quote Originally Posted by nst6563 View Post
    I've already been there and gone through the wife-threats. Mostly from putting a pulsejet on the kid's powerwheels four wheeler.
    A pulsejet!! COOL! I always just wanted my dad to trade the runabout for an airboat, or at least put a prop on a 5hp Briggs & Stratton on a go-kart for me, but nooooooooooo... LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I worked hard on it too...and I still don't hear the end of it to this day LOL

It wasn't a large pulsejet, only about 3ft long...1 on each side of the rear of the 4wheeler. More for show than anything. Didn't produce much thrust being as small as they were.

i got my kit from hydo club usa. i don't have any compliments so far. We email each other back and forth and answers all my questions. but you guys are pro's

I bought a 9 plate cell with the chip.

As of now I'm just re-wiring, adding a relay, and then hoping to put back all the pieces in my car. Still don't know where to put the digital amp meter.

with the hose, are you saying to penetrate the top side of the filter (my filter is at the bottom)? or should i penetrate the rubber side?

i found a pic online of my engine. ill try to take a better pics with angles tomorrow.

It's difficult to understand what you mean by the top side or the rubber side So I'm going to say the "yet to be filtered side"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    It's difficult to understand what you mean by the top side or the rubber side So I'm going to say the "yet to be filtered side"
    so before the filter.. right?

Quote Originally Posted by giga pipe View Post
    so before the filter.. right?
    Correct. This lets the filter catch any KOH residue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]