Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hho gas

To filter out remaining KOH/NaOH your rough diagram would look similar to:

hho input -> airbox -> air filter -> MAF -> engine

Inject the hho into the airbox so that it must pass through the airfilter.

In some cases results are much better by injecting after the MAF/MAP and as close to the throttle body as possible. When you do this you can build your own dry little filter using a motor cycle/moped air filter. Some of the dry paper filters only cost $3 to $5 and will fit in a pvc pipe. I will see if I can find a picture of one I built. The filter lasts a long time as long as you have a good bubbler.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

can i buy that piece from auto zone?

so i installed everything.. but now i'm just getting 0.5 - 1.2Amps. Should i put more KOH?

Quote Originally Posted by giga pipe View Post
    so i installed everything.. but now i'm just getting 0.5 - 1.2Amps. Should i put more KOH?
    Giga,
    I don't recall you stating how much you used to begin with.. 28% by weight is the recognized standard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I put 1 quart, and I added 2 plastic table spoons (the wide one). I admit I was really nervous. My car is like my baby. I'm still making payments. As an engineer perspective I'm confident that its going to work. I'll post some pics by tonight. Just incase I'm doing something wrong.

I put 1 quart, and I added 2 plastic table spoons (the wide one). I admit I was really nervous. My car is like my baby. I'm still making payments. As an engineer perspective I'm confident that its going to work. I'll post some pics by tonight. Just invade I'm doing something wrong.
    LOL! no wonder! A quart of water receives about half a pound of KOH...
    The KOH electrolyte standard solution is 28% by weight. Easier way (maybe) get a big plastic American/metric measuring cup, put in 720ml of distilled water, now add 280grams (10 oz.) of KOH flakes, crystals, whatever.. Bingo bango, stir it up pour it in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh man. I wonder why the Guy told me just to add 2 table spoons.

Oh man. I wonder why the Guy told me just to add 2 table spoons.
    The person/business you bought it from??? OK, wait a minute- describe plate size, number of power plates & neutrals and layout, you know, like +nnnnn-nnnnn+ or whatever..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

all i know its a 9 plate cell.. I haven't designed one but i'll ask.. These are things I should know about my cell..